Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 197 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-20-2016, 08:08 PM   #1569
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, how would you compare your Blue Set to your Red Set? I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here. I absolutely loved your All-Madden set on Madden 16. I easily played 60 games with that set. I'm wondering how the Red Set will translate to Madden 17. I've only played one game thus far on Madden 17 (about to start feeling them off tho), and it was with your Blue Set. I loved that too. Like you, I'm all about a realistic experience, but I do welcome a challenge, as long as it's not hard simply for the sake of being hard. For me, it's all about balancing realism and difficulty. I welcome your input - thanks as always.

My lone game thus far on Madden 17 was a 33-22 loss to the Saints with the Raiders. Blue Set, 15 min qtr/ 15 second play clock

The last season I completed on Madden 16, was also with the Raiders. I went 9-7 on the season. Red Set, 12 min qtr/ 18 second play clock.
Blue set feels more realistic than red set. The red set is all madden so you know it's gonna be tough, it's not ridiculous like default all madden but it's tough. I personally use the blue.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:09 PM   #1570
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

I am loving the blue set man! But I am wondering if I wanted to make passing harder for me, what should I raise or decrease?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2016, 08:10 PM   #1571
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
These sliders put ratings to good use correct? I'm just asking since I just played Seattle in a playoff game, the contest was pretty tough! Will a less talented team be indeed less talented!

And you are right about using the whole playbook. That 40 yard er I said I busted out with came with wildcat lol
Yes. The blue set is to make ratings matter and red set is to try making all madden playable /enjoyable. Green set is for beginners and purple is for those who don't like all madden but want a good challenge. I think the blue set is challenging enough lol
Old 09-20-2016, 08:15 PM   #1572
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I am loving the blue set man! But I am wondering if I wanted to make passing harder for me, what should I raise or decrease?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lower user qb accuracy between 10-17

Try 13. If you want it even harder then try 10 but I wouldn't go lower than 10.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-20-2016 at 08:22 PM.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:23 PM   #1573
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Blue set feels more realistic than red set. The red set is all madden so you know it's gonna be tough, it's not ridiculous like default all madden but it's tough. I personally use the blue.
Thanks. I think I'm gonna roll with the blue set for a while. In all fairness, I need to play more games. I'll post results as they become available.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:24 PM   #1574
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Thanks. I think I'm gonna roll with the blue set for a while. In all fairness, I need to play more games. I'll post results as they become available.
I think blue set is solid for simulation style players. I don't like arcade-ish gameplay, I like Realism. Red set ain't bad though. You just really need to pay 100% attention and not make mistakes lol
Old 09-20-2016, 08:39 PM   #1575
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

This forum is absolutely awesome, I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for having me. Great online community here. Of course we're all forever indebted to the one and only Flazko for all of his hard work. Love the sets and even more so, the discussions about our experiences with them. Thanks everyone for your contributions.

Flazko, yes, I'm with you on the Blue Set. I'm all in on that one, though I may evolve back to the Red Set down the road. The true sim experience trumps fabricated difficultly all day every day, as long as there is some challenge associated with the Blue Set. So far I've gotten that, hence my season opening loss to the Saints! Lol.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:48 PM   #1576
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I think blue set is solid for simulation style players. I don't like arcade-ish gameplay, I like Realism. Red set ain't bad though. You just really need to pay 100% attention and not make mistakes lol
I really enjoyed the 15 min/ 15 sec in that one game I played where I lost to the Saints 33-22- Blue Set. I know you're back to 10 min / 17 seconds. What kind of scores were you seeing under the Blue Set with 15 min/ 15 sec, and what kind of scores are you seeing now with the 10 min / 17 seconds?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »