Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 203 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2016, 01:21 AM   #1617
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Haha I love losing. I'm probably gonna make it a little more challenging and 35 CPU accuracy. I got blown out once 40-3 and I'll love to see that again with my crappy bears


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My defense is pretty soft. You see it with my blue set. I did raise my run block and pass block a little because with as good as my line is I shouldn't be getting blown up in the back field every play and running for my life every pass play.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:24 AM   #1618
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
My defense is pretty soft. You see it with my blue set. I did raise my run block and pass block a little because with as good as my line is I shouldn't be getting blown up in the back field every play and running for my life every pass play.


Who you playing as? I am definitely running for my life with most my lineman pass block at 78 or so. I like it though. I love the blue set for the realistic gameplay you get out of it. Plus you probably spent the most time on it so I feel like it is going to be better by far


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:26 AM   #1619
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Who you playing as? I am definitely running for my life with most my lineman pass block at 78 or so. I like it though. I love the blue set for the realistic gameplay you get out of it. Plus you probably spent the most time on it so I feel like it is going to be better by far


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallas. Best offensive line in football. And yeah I spent a lot of time on all my sets. The blue was my special set I spent most time on. Everyone will just need to slightly tweak things in it to fit their preferences.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:28 AM   #1620
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Dallas. Best offensive line in football. And yeah I spent a lot of time on all my sets. The blue was my special set I spent most time on. Everyone will just need to slightly tweak things in it to fit they're preferences.


By far the best line in football. The Giants killed you? Ouch gotta get some revenge! Yeah I think slight one more tweak and I'm solid. close to just settling down on sliders finally. Wanna try and rebuild the bears and take them for a few runs


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:32 AM   #1621
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
By far the best line in football. The Giants killed you? Ouch gotta get some revenge! Yeah I think slight one more tweak and I'm solid. close to just settling down on sliders finally. Wanna try and rebuild the bears and take them for a few runs


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best offensive line but our defense is pretty soft, no pass rush and it shows, I don't use suspended players or injured players in real life until they play in real life.. So I'm not using Romo, Randy Gregory, Demarcus Lawrence, Ronaldo McClain, Jaylon Smith, Darren McFadden (I actually traded him to Ravens because we're looking to trade him in real life) or James Hannah. I set the same depth chart as in real life. So it's tough without my two starting DEs lol and I'm liking Prescott even though I do miss romo.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 03:24 AM   #1622
Banned
 
RoDogz17's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Australia
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Can anyone please explain why settings are different in the MM compared to CFM? Like fatigue, auto subs etc
RoDogz17 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:05 AM   #1623
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2004
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Best clock setting in my opinion is 10 mins 17-20 seconds. But for time of possion stats I would do 15 mins 15 seconds. My scores are just a little too high with 15 mins


Are you getting 120 plays average with 10 mins 17-20 seconds and how it's comparing to league stats?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jbmagic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 11:06 AM   #1624
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2004
Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

In Main menu setting do we also set everything the same as we have in franchise mode?

And for fatigue, penalties and auto sub do we use the value you have for main menu setting?

Every 4 weeks better then end of season now for XP?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by jbmagic; 09-21-2016 at 11:11 AM.
jbmagic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 PM.

Top -