Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 203 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-21-2016, 01:21 AM   #1617
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Haha I love losing. I'm probably gonna make it a little more challenging and 35 CPU accuracy. I got blown out once 40-3 and I'll love to see that again with my crappy bears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My defense is pretty soft. You see it with my blue set. I did raise my run block and pass block a little because with as good as my line is I shouldn't be getting blown up in the back field every play and running for my life every pass play.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:24 AM   #1618
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
My defense is pretty soft. You see it with my blue set. I did raise my run block and pass block a little because with as good as my line is I shouldn't be getting blown up in the back field every play and running for my life every pass play.

Who you playing as? I am definitely running for my life with most my lineman pass block at 78 or so. I like it though. I love the blue set for the realistic gameplay you get out of it. Plus you probably spent the most time on it so I feel like it is going to be better by far

Old 09-21-2016, 01:26 AM   #1619
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Who you playing as? I am definitely running for my life with most my lineman pass block at 78 or so. I like it though. I love the blue set for the realistic gameplay you get out of it. Plus you probably spent the most time on it so I feel like it is going to be better by far

Dallas. Best offensive line in football. And yeah I spent a lot of time on all my sets. The blue was my special set I spent most time on. Everyone will just need to slightly tweak things in it to fit their preferences.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:28 AM   #1620
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Dallas. Best offensive line in football. And yeah I spent a lot of time on all my sets. The blue was my special set I spent most time on. Everyone will just need to slightly tweak things in it to fit they're preferences.

By far the best line in football. The Giants killed you? Ouch gotta get some revenge! Yeah I think slight one more tweak and I'm solid. close to just settling down on sliders finally. Wanna try and rebuild the bears and take them for a few runs

Old 09-21-2016, 01:32 AM   #1621
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
By far the best line in football. The Giants killed you? Ouch gotta get some revenge! Yeah I think slight one more tweak and I'm solid. close to just settling down on sliders finally. Wanna try and rebuild the bears and take them for a few runs

Best offensive line but our defense is pretty soft, no pass rush and it shows, I don't use suspended players or injured players in real life until they play in real life.. So I'm not using Romo, Randy Gregory, Demarcus Lawrence, Ronaldo McClain, Jaylon Smith, Darren McFadden (I actually traded him to Ravens because we're looking to trade him in real life) or James Hannah. I set the same depth chart as in real life. So it's tough without my two starting DEs lol and I'm liking Prescott even though I do miss romo.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:24 AM   #1622
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

Can anyone please explain why settings are different in the MM compared to CFM? Like fatigue, auto subs etc
Old 09-21-2016, 10:05 AM   #1623
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Best clock setting in my opinion is 10 mins 17-20 seconds. But for time of possion stats I would do 15 mins 15 seconds. My scores are just a little too high with 15 mins

Are you getting 120 plays average with 10 mins 17-20 seconds and how it's comparing to league stats?

Old 09-21-2016, 11:06 AM   #1624
Rookie

OVR: 2
Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

In Main menu setting do we also set everything the same as we have in franchise mode?

And for fatigue, penalties and auto sub do we use the value you have for main menu setting?

Every 4 weeks better then end of season now for XP?

Last edited by jbmagic; 09-21-2016 at 11:11 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »