Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 208 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-22-2016, 12:08 AM   #1657
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Cowboys fan here and I started a CFM with the Eagles (I know) using the blue sliders. Played the Browns week one and won like 3-27.

Carson Wentz 18-29 222 yards 1 TD
Ryan Mathews 27 carries 121 yards 1 TD
Darren Proles 5 carries for 10 yards 1 TD
Carson Wentz 5 carries for 40 yards

One thing I will say was the game was fairly easy especially on defense. Ran mostly a cover 2, little bit of man, some Tampa 2. Soft coverages considering how tough the Eagles defensive line is. I didn't send any blitzes and I never switched during the plays. I used Fletcher Cox and he got pressure the whole game. 1 sack, but he forced an errant throw that was picked off, and forced RG3 to run to the outside and he got hit by someone and fumbled. Seemed realistic in that the Browns didn't really have anything for our defense (still had over 100 rushing yards probably) against our soft coverages, I only sent three men after the QB for the most part in the 4th quarter to run clock.

Running the ball was a bit easy, especially considering Ryan Mathews got a ton of carries. Granted I will say that I was playing against the Browns defensive line which is nothing to write home about. Picked my spots with Wentz and hit one 50 yard home run to Jordan Matthews. He had his guy playing man one on one and he was taller and faster and I caught him in stride. Playing the Bears next week so I'm expecting Jay Cutler to do a little better than me (RG3 did pretty bad but then again it's RG3) and that would give me a few less plays and might even up my offensive stats some bc I'm afraid of having a lot of yards every game. It was fun though and did seem realistic, I'm just hoping for more of a challenge against a better team.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:53 AM   #1658
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRyan
Cowboys fan here and I started a CFM with the Eagles (I know) using the blue sliders. Played the Browns week one and won like 3-27.

Carson Wentz 18-29 222 yards 1 TD
Ryan Mathews 27 carries 121 yards 1 TD
Darren Proles 5 carries for 10 yards 1 TD
Carson Wentz 5 carries for 40 yards

One thing I will say was the game was fairly easy especially on defense. Ran mostly a cover 2, little bit of man, some Tampa 2. Soft coverages considering how tough the Eagles defensive line is. I didn't send any blitzes and I never switched during the plays. I used Fletcher Cox and he got pressure the whole game. 1 sack, but he forced an errant throw that was picked off, and forced RG3 to run to the outside and he got hit by someone and fumbled. Seemed realistic in that the Browns didn't really have anything for our defense (still had over 100 rushing yards probably) against our soft coverages, I only sent three men after the QB for the most part in the 4th quarter to run clock.

Running the ball was a bit easy, especially considering Ryan Mathews got a ton of carries. Granted I will say that I was playing against the Browns defensive line which is nothing to write home about. Picked my spots with Wentz and hit one 50 yard home run to Jordan Matthews. He had his guy playing man one on one and he was taller and faster and I caught him in stride. Playing the Bears next week so I'm expecting Jay Cutler to do a little better than me (RG3 did pretty bad but then again it's RG3) and that would give me a few less plays and might even up my offensive stats some bc I'm afraid of having a lot of yards every game. It was fun though and did seem realistic, I'm just hoping for more of a challenge against a better team.
Shame on you for using Philly lol
Old 09-22-2016, 12:54 AM   #1659
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, I started my CCF with Oakland. I'm 0-1 after dropping the opener to the Saints 33-22. It was a very fun game (Blue Set). I'd like to play a CCF with my second fav team (Vikings). What do you, or anyone else for that matter, think I should do? I'd rather not have 2 CCF's going at once, bc there's soooo much going on with one - not sure I can handle 2. Hard not to play with my Raiders, but I wonder if playing with a team like the Vikings will help me not be so attached to the players like I am with Oakland. Does that make any sense? Or should I just say F it and roll with two CCF's? That would give me more games to play with under the Blue Set. Sorry for the rambling, but I welcome and appreciate any input. I tend to overthink things, lol. But these CCF's are such a commitment.
I personally only use my Cowboys in a franchise then I sometimes do an other franchise (fantasy draft) later when the season is over because the game gets stale.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:58 AM   #1660
Rookie

I just started a falcons franchise with the blue set... Im up 17-7 at half...
Old 09-22-2016, 02:01 AM   #1661
Rookie

Im using coach suggestion plays
Old 09-22-2016, 02:43 AM   #1662
Rookie

I won 41-13 over the bucs...my defense sack winston 6 times
Old 09-22-2016, 03:16 AM   #1663
Rookie

First game on red set. I play as the steelers. Week 1 vs redskins.

Steelers 43 Redskins 36

I missed two extra points lol. I'm not sure how much different the kick meter is on all madden but I could have missed 4.

Steelers
524 yards
Roethlisberger 19/27 384 yards 5tds 1int
L. Bell 23 att 135 yds 1td

Redskins
476 yards
Cousins 38/51 340 yards 3tds 0int
M. Jones 22 att 87 yards
J. Lane Sr.(fullback as backup rb I think) 3 att 41 yards 1td

I played sim. Didn't call the same pass play more than twice. Went 3 and out my first drive. Cousins carved me up but only managed a field goal. First quarter ended 3-0. Running the ball was much easier for me than on blue/purple set. Made a 56 yd field goal. Had a 37 yard touchdown to martavis Bryant on what I think was a go route on a stick or flood play. 49 touchdown on an out route to AB where he was wide open and out ran the only tackler close. Another 67 yard td to AB on a slant or in route where I just used the left stick and weaved past a few defenders.

I don't remember the skins dropping a pass and cousins was pretty much on point. Only had 2 incompletions in the first half. Lots of throw aways from pressure. I also thought d-line and blitz was much easier than on the other sets. Only 1 sack for each team though. The skins run game was pretty much stuffed for next to nothing until a 40 yard run where the rb got outside my pressure. Then a weird play I meant to check the prev play info on where it looked like the fb ran to the outside for a td.

Game was a ton of fun but maybe a bit too wild lol

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 09-22-2016 at 03:19 AM.
Old 09-22-2016, 10:03 AM   #1664
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

Flazko got a quick question , is there any difference if you use your set, but set on Pro . I like the 1st set ,just curious , overall your sets are pretty darn good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »