Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 21 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-25-2016, 09:36 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
With this update I played Redskins in Franchise and won 23-17 and in play now I played vs the steelers and lost 28-22. (I was Cowboys in both games)
Do you switch on defense? Sorry if u have answered this before

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2016, 09:39 PM   #162
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Everything going fine for me with these, except I wish I could stop throwing 5 INTs per game, no matter which QB I use LOL. and it's mostly superman linebackers that are doing it! other then that the stats are perfect.

I play jags and dolphins to mix things up. won 15-10, Foster was getting 3 or 4 runs a carry was 15 for 50 at one stage but a 60 yard run TD to take the lead to 12-10 made his running stats look better then what they really were, Jags had a pick 6 off me too it was their only TD. I won the game basically because of that 1 run and long possessions but then I would throw INTs all the time. or have to kick field goals.

I think I just gotta learn to trail my receivers rather then lead it's killing me
I trail my WRs. I rarely throw INTs. I take full advantage of the Fit pass (LB button) the low pass (LT button), bullet passes and lob passes. Use your right stick to lead where u wanna throw it. Don't force feed, if nothing is open then throw it away and live an other day (press in the right stick to throw away). The pump fake also works to help get separation but beware of being sacked.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:41 PM   #163
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeaks24
Do you switch on defense? Sorry if u have answered this before

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
I usually don't unless it's a deep pass and I wanna try going for the INT. You can switch players if you like. A lot of people like doing that "no switch" rule, it's up to u. If you're gonna be switching I suggest enabling Switch Assist or you're gonna get burned when u switch to a player mid pass.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:43 PM   #164
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

So things I'm noticing as I'm playing against the packers accidentally clicked exit on the Seahawks game the run defense for me still isn't how I think it should I can get 6+ yards almost every time I run and it's hard for the opposite number to get anything going, on a positive note the passing is better although your still getting beat on slant patterns I can see the improvements I'm gonna start a new franchise tweak the run defense and a couple other things then I'll give you a full box score after the full game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 08-25-2016, 09:46 PM   #165
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
So things I'm noticing as I'm playing against the packers accidentally clicked exit on the Seahawks game the run defense for me still isn't how I think it should I can get 6+ yards almost every time I run and it's hard for the opposite number to get anything going, on a positive note the passing is better although your still getting beat on slant patterns I can see the improvements I'm gonna start a new franchise tweak the run defense and a couple other things then I'll give you a full box score after the full game

You set it to slow speed right? And I have a bit trouble running so that's strange. Set user run block between 39-47 and CPU run block between 58-68.

I've struggled to run, the defense plugs all the holes and the cpu has been ok.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:47 PM   #166
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Yup it's set to slow and I'll try and set the user to the minimum and the CPU to the max with the ranges you mentioned and I'll go from there

Old 08-25-2016, 09:48 PM   #167
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Yup it's set to slow and I'll try and set the user to the minimum and the CPU to the max with the ranges you mentioned and I'll go from there

OK as long as your game speed is slow with 90 speed parity scale, it shouldn't be too far off.
Old 08-25-2016, 09:55 PM   #168
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
OK as long as your game speed is slow with 90 speed parity scale, it shouldn't be too far off.

Yea also the other thing I just noticed is that Madden has the Eagles with a 89 ranked defense so that could also be a factor

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »