Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 211 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-22-2016, 05:40 PM   #1681
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve
If I'm on offense, yes. I guess I took it as if I was on defense. Like the 100 pass reaction would help me, etc. If that makes sense. But now I get it. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Sorry I don't really understand what you're trying to say. But the sliders specifically state how affective each slider, for example pass reaction says "this slider adjusts reaction time in pass coverage" that mean how affective the defense reaction is in pass coverage. 100 is max reaction and 0 would be the lowest reaction time possible. An other example is pass coverage slider says "this slider adjusts how effective pass coverage is"
And one last example is WR Catching slider says "This slider adjusts how effective you are at catching" so if you put it to 100 you will catch everything, if you put it at 0 you will drop everything.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:42 PM   #1682
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If you want the most realistic experience try the Blue Set
Old 09-22-2016, 05:43 PM   #1683
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Sorry I don't really understand what you're trying to say. But the sliders specifically state how affective each slider, for example pass reaction says "this slider adjusts reaction time in pass coverage" that mean how affective the defense reaction is in pass coverage. 100 is max reaction and 0 would be the lowest reaction time possible. An other example is pass coverage slider says "this slider adjusts how effective pass coverage is"
And one last example is WR Catching slider says "This slider adjusts how effective you are at catching" so if you put it to 100 you will catch everything, if you put it at 0 you will drop everything.
My big thing was wondering if I put the human ones at 100, wouldn't that make it harder for the cpu to play against my 100% effective coverage and reaction? And vice versa for setting the cpu to 100s and it being harder for me to pass?
Sorry if being difficult

Old 09-22-2016, 05:44 PM   #1684
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So what set is everyone using? If anyone is wondering im using a hybrid set of my blue / purple sets with slight modifications.

It looks like this :

15 mins /15 sec
Slow
Injury 48
Fatigue 60 in Franchise (50 in Main Menu)
Speed Parity Scale 100

User / CPU

QB accuracy: 25/35
Pass blocking: 15/5
Catching: 65/65

Run blocking: 10/60
Fumbles: 53/53

Reaction: 100/100
Interceptions: 30/30
Coverage: 57/57

Tackling 62/62

All Kicking sliders are the same as my other sets.
Going to give these a try right now. Red set was too frantic for me. Purple I still won a game fairly easily but the cpu fumbled 4 times and I kept seeing my run blockers chip a guy and head down field while I stumbled around in the backfield. I liked the cpu pass coverage on purple though I was held to only 208 yards the lowest in a while
Old 09-22-2016, 05:45 PM   #1685
Rookie

OVR: 1

Why wouldn't I set those 2 to 100 for the cpu sliders and 0 for human, thus making it harder for me, which I want in your sliders. That's just where I'm misunderstanding the human/cpu difference and why both have to be 100

Old 09-22-2016, 05:46 PM   #1686
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Going to give these a try right now. Red set was too frantic for me. Purple I still won a game fairly easily but the cpu fumbled 4 times and I kept seeing my run blockers chip a guy and head down field while I stumbled around in the backfield. I liked the cpu pass coverage on purple though I was held to only 208 yards the lowest in a while
Let me know how it goes.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:54 PM   #1687
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve
Why wouldn't I set those 2 to 100 for the cpu sliders and 0 for human, thus making it harder for me, which I want in your sliders. That's just where I'm misunderstanding the human/cpu difference and why both have to be 100

Use what you like. You're making this way too difficult lol it's obvious that if u put all user sliders at 0 and all cpu sliders at 100 it's going to be hard and unrealistic. My point in my sets is to make the game balanced between cpu and user, not to make one side have an advantage. I try for realistic gameplay. Each set has a purpose and I mention what the purpose is.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:59 PM   #1688
All Star

Flazko's Arena

No one wants the game to strictly be hard, yes people want a challenge but in a balanced and realistic manor. If you want an unrealistic challenge just play default all madden. The point in most people's sliders are to try making the game as legit as possible. It's simple to just put everything at 0 or everything at 100. Personally the difficulty is not the most important to me, the realistic part is. Yes I don't want the game to be easy but I also want it to play smooth and make every play legit and earned. I don't want to have an advantage over the cpu or be at a disatavange vs the cpu unless the slider set is designed to be that way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »