Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-22-2016, 06:02 PM   #1689
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
No one wants the game to strictly be hard, yes people want a challenge but in a balanced and realistic manor. If you want an unrealistic challenge just play default all madden. The point in most people's sliders are to try making the game as legit as possible. It's simple to just put everything at 0 or everything at 100. Personally the difficulty is not the most important to me, the realistic part is. Yes I don't want the game to be easy but I also want it to play smooth and make every play legit and earned. I don't want to have an advantage over the cpu or be at a disatavange vs the cpu unless the slider set is designed to be that way.
Ok. Makes sense. Same here, that's why I chose your sliders. Thanks for the response and great work though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2016, 06:03 PM   #1690
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

What most people don't understand about sliders is that other sliders affect certain sliders.. In purple set I have qb accuracy at 25 for user and 70 for cpu. Pass reaction 100 for both and pass coverage at 95 for both. Since the cpu has a higher qb accuracy slider setting, the cpu is going to more than likely have a better success passing on me depending on my skills.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:04 PM   #1691
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve
Ok. Makes sense. Same here, that's why I chose your sliders. Thanks for the response and great work though

You're welcome. Sorry that there was a misunderstanding in each other. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2016, 06:05 PM   #1692
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If you want the best experience try the Blue set, if you want a casual easier experience try Green, if you want a difficult challenge but don't like all madden try the purple. If you like all madden but hate how cheesy it can be then try the red set.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:48 PM   #1693
Pro

Quote:
You're welcome. Sorry that there was a misunderstanding in each other. Lol
Yeah I should've just simply asked if I turned down the slider for human some would it make it a little harder for cpu lol but thanks regardless. No issues here now

Old 09-22-2016, 06:50 PM   #1694
Pro

Quote:
If you want the best experience try the Blue set, if you want a casual easier experience try Green, if you want a difficult challenge but don't like all madden try the purple. If you like all madden but hate how cheesy it can be then try the red set.
Yeah right now I'm using the purple. Leaning towards incorporating the blue here shortly. How much tweaking would I have to make, if you know, if I only play on 7 minutes no acc clock?

Old 09-22-2016, 06:59 PM   #1695
Rookie

Quote:
Let me know how it goes.
The run game only felt different between 5/10 when everyone was fresh and blue. Frustrating but exactly how it should be. It felt like I got sucked in to the pass block once or twice but I get too many sacks as the steelers over the course of a season. Passing the ball was far easier than purple but I'll put in the updated secret sauce version and try again in a bit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2016, 07:00 PM   #1696
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
The run game only felt different between 5/10 when everyone was fresh and blue. Frustrating but exactly how it should be. It felt like I got sucked in to the pass block once or twice but I get too many sacks as the steelers over the course of a season. Passing the ball was far easier than purple but I'll put in the updated secret sauce version and try again in a bit
K give me a second fixing the pass coverage on that set

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »