Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 219 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-23-2016, 09:18 AM   #1745
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer348
With the tackle slider as high as you have it, do RBs get enough yards after contact? RBs should average about 2.25 yards after contact per carry, with slightly more than 50% of their total yards gained coming after contact. I've found this difficult to reproduce with Tackling at 40, so I wonder how it functions at 60 or 70.
Yes. RBs shouldn't also break more than two tackles per run
Old 09-23-2016, 10:41 AM   #1746
Just started!

So I just wanted to say I'm a new member. I've been playing madden since like 93. Here lately I have been getting very burned out on madden because it's either way to easy or way to hard. Last night I played my first ever game with your sliders (the red all madden one) and it was the most fun in have had playing madden in a long long time. I play with the Cowboys and I played the first game of my franchise against the Giants. I won 28-26 only because they didn't convert the 2point conversion with 16 sec. Left in the game. Des had like 7 catches for 90 yards and Odell had 10 form120. Elliot had 29 carries for 113 and Morris added 70 (only because I had a run out if the wildcat that went for a 55 yard touchdown) the Giants only had like 50 yards rushing but threw for or almost 350 (probably because the Cowboys secondary sucks!!!) thanks for the amazing slider and i will post more after work when I play my second game against the redskins.
Old 09-23-2016, 10:45 AM   #1747
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmitch2020
So I just wanted to say I'm a new member. I've been playing madden since like 93. Here lately I have been getting very burned out on madden because it's either way to easy or way to hard. Last night I played my first ever game with your sliders (the red all madden one) and it was the most fun in have had playing madden in a long long time. I play with the Cowboys and I played the first game of my franchise against the Giants. I won 28-26 only because they didn't convert the 2point conversion with 16 sec. Left in the game. Des had like 7 catches for 90 yards and Odell had 10 form120. Elliot had 29 carries for 113 and Morris added 70 (only because I had a run out if the wildcat that went for a 55 yard touchdown) the Giants only had like 50 yards rushing but threw for or almost 350 (probably because the Cowboys secondary sucks!!!) thanks for the amazing slider and i will post more after work when I play my second game against the redskins.
That's awesome bro. Glad you enjoyed. And yeah our secondary is pretty weak, I blame the lack of pass rush lol
Old 09-23-2016, 10:51 AM   #1748
Just started!

Our pass rush does suck but I was able to get 2 sacks on Eli. For the first time since like 2007 I feel like I can actually play several seasons of madden and not get burned out.
Old 09-23-2016, 10:57 AM   #1749
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Our pass rush does suck but I was able to get 2 sacks on Eli. For the first time since like 2007 I feel like I can actually play several seasons of madden and not get burned out.
Yeah I hate default All madden. I think all madden is what takes the most time to tune. When you get all madden sliders just right though, they can play pretty realistic. The AI system in all madden is crazy, I can't tell you how many times I've got my ankles broke from the cpu spins and jukes lol
Old 09-23-2016, 11:08 AM   #1750
Just started!

yes I really like all madden way better than all pro. Thank you for the time you spent on these. I can't wait to get home and play another game lol.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:14 AM   #1751
Just started!

I was going to try your blue set but didn't know if it would be challenging enough. Kinda thought about trying the new set but I'm not sure if it is going to change the experience I had with the game last night?
Old 09-23-2016, 11:26 AM   #1752
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
yes I really like all madden way better than all pro. Thank you for the time you spent on these. I can't wait to get home and play another game lol.
You're welcome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »