Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 233 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-24-2016, 05:25 PM   #1857
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeaks24
Which sliders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, specifically the All Pro ones in CFM.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:33 PM   #1858
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I mean is it that much harder than the blue set without losing the awesome realism aspect?

And even though I'm using 32 team control, the teams I don't wanna control progress their players by themselves right?
Xp sliders don't work on user controlled teams. It only works on cpu teams. XP sliders don't affect user teams at all
Old 09-24-2016, 06:33 PM   #1859
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBearsFan
I'm trying out these sliders in my Franchise, and I'm not enjoying them at all so far. They're doing a pretty good job of keeping games close, but still resulting in a lot of silly and frustrating outcomes.

I'm getting an excessive number of sacks on the CPU QBs. They hold onto the ball too long and the blocking just doesn't hold up. I get a sack or two virtually every possession, and all of my linemen and linebackers have between 1 and 3 sacks by the end of the game.

On the other side of the ball, I just can't seem to get a running game going. With the run block sliders set so low, there are simply no holes ever. On the rare occasion that there seems to be a hole, a defender breaks his block and tackles me at the line of scrimmage every time. Every play, there's 2 or 3 defenders in the backfield. Even if I juke one or beat him in a tackle battle, there's one or 2 more guys just waiting to tackle me.

Turnovers (particularly strip sacks) are also way too frequent.
It would help if you were specific of what set. There's 5 sets and each plays different and sliders are going to play different depending on your skill level and what team you use. If you're team sucks at run blocking then don't expect them to perform well. It's up to you to adjust things yourself to fit your preferences . Sliders are not a one size fits all.

Everyone has enjoyed the blue set. Idk if that's the one you're using but there is a green set which is easier if you're struggling or new to the game

Last edited by Flazko; 09-24-2016 at 06:49 PM.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:40 PM   #1860
Pro

Damn lol I wish I would've known that before I went full 32 team control lol. Because I'm controlling all 32 teams but I turned all the CPU assists on as far as off season stuff is concerned. I also put everyone else on auto pilot mode.

That will pretty much do it won't it?
Old 09-24-2016, 06:48 PM   #1861
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Damn lol I wish I would've known that before I went full 32 team control lol. Because I'm controlling all 32 teams but I turned all the CPU assists on as far as off season stuff is concerned. I also put everyone else on auto pilot mode.

I think as long as you have all the teams on auto pilot it's the same as being a cpu team. I'm not 100%
Old 09-24-2016, 06:50 PM   #1862
Pro

Old 09-24-2016, 06:56 PM   #1863
Pro

Whoops, I pressed submit twice lol
Old 09-24-2016, 07:13 PM   #1864
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Flazko, are you seeing any injuries at 25. I sim'd through the preseason with my now second CCF (I now have one going with Oakland and on with Minnesota; after the entire preseason, there were no injuries. I'm wondering if that's bc I sim'd it or if it was more of a fluke. Once I'm playing games with injuries at 25, what can I expect at 25 vs 50? Thanks Flazko!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »