Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 235 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-25-2016, 12:32 AM   #1873
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
How is the tuner affecting these Flazko? If I missed the answer, tell me and I'll go back. I was gone for a day and a half, and missed about 100 responses.
Tuner hasn't seem to make anything different. I've played 7 games since and nothing noticeable
Old 09-25-2016, 03:05 AM   #1874
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
Yeah, I always use the coverage audibles. I cant tell that my players actually do anything with them though because nothing is stopped lol

A tip I can offer to you is delete your madden profile, close out madden and reopen it.. this will send you through the intro again and etc. I do this every once in awhile because sometimes it seems like things feel off or wonky gameplay. You won't lose your saves or anything just main menu settings are back to default as you they were when you first played madden. your call honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2016, 06:25 AM   #1875
Rookie

OVR: 7

Using the Blue Set (14 min qtr. 15 sec. play clock) and I can honestly say these are the best sliders I have used so far.
Even though I'm 0-3 in the 49ers CFM, I'm actually having fun and the stats are realistic aswell.

First game vs Rams: Lost 20-19, missed gamewinning FG.
vs Panthers: Lost 30-27
vs Seahawks losing 23-3 at HT, lost 26-24 Gabbert throwing an interception with :40 on the clock. (Wanted to get closer for the field goal after the week 1 miss)

Great job Flazko!
Old 09-25-2016, 09:12 AM   #1876
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosovan
Using the Blue Set (14 min qtr. 15 sec. play clock) and I can honestly say these are the best sliders I have used so far.
Even though I'm 0-3 in the 49ers CFM, I'm actually having fun and the stats are realistic aswell.

First game vs Rams: Lost 20-19, missed gamewinning FG.
vs Panthers: Lost 30-27
vs Seahawks losing 23-3 at HT, lost 26-24 Gabbert throwing an interception with :40 on the clock. (Wanted to get closer for the field goal after the week 1 miss)

Great job Flazko!
Nice. That's good to hear.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:13 AM   #1877
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
A tip I can offer to you is delete your madden profile, close out madden and reopen it.. this will send you through the intro again and etc. I do this every once in awhile because sometimes it seems like things feel off or wonky gameplay. You won't lose your saves or anything just main menu settings are back to default as you they were when you first played madden. your call honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you believe in reinstalling the game after tuners come out?
Old 09-25-2016, 09:21 AM   #1878
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Last night I kicked off my second franchise with the Vikings. I played 3 quarters with the Bonus Slider set (secret sauce) with 12 mins quarters / 19 second runoff on the playclock. I passed the ball with relative ease, and ran the ball pretty well also. Granted I was playing the Titans, but the gameplay wasn't quite as nice as the Blue Set. I found the the Blue Set to be more challenging than the Bonus Set.

I'm gonna go back to using the Blue Set with the CPU run blocking between 65-70; 15 min quarters/ 15 second runoff on the playclock. My other franchise is with the Raiders, and I used that setup. I had lost in week 1 to the Saints 33-22. The Blue Set is absolutely freaking amazing. I've said this numerous times- awesome job Flazko!

At some point, I may try the Red Set, as I loved Flazko's all-madden set from Madden 16. Then again, as long as I don't win every game that I play, I might just stick with the Blue Set permanently. If it ain't broke...!

I'll post results as they are available. I also might get rid of one of the franchises- two is wayyyyyy too much to keep track of.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:24 AM   #1879
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Do you believe in reinstalling the game after tuners come out?
Is this true? I'd like to know also, since I'm only a couple of games in. Then again, these franchises take soooo long to set the rosters up, sim the preseason, etc., I'd rather not restart if I don't have to. If this is true, did someone say that there is a way to preserve existing Franchises? I'm thinking if this is true, that you would/ should have to wipe them out as well.

I wonder if this is a placebo effect lol.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:27 AM   #1880
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Is this true? I'd like to know also, since I'm only a couple of games in. Then again, these franchises take soooo long to set the rosters up, sim the preseason, etc., I'd rather not restart if I don't have to. If this is true, did someone say that there is a way to preserve existing Franchises? I'm thinking if this is true, that you would/ should have to wipe them out as well.

I wonder if this is a placebo effect lol.
The past two years I've heard in the community that it's best to reinstall your game after tuner updates, because the game plays better. Idk if it works because I haven't tried it myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »