Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2016, 09:38 AM   #1881
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The past two years I've heard in the community that it's best to reinstall your game after tuner updates, because the game plays better. Idk if it works because I haven't tried it myself.
Does that mean you essentially wipe out all of your existing franchise progress? That would kind of suck!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 09:41 AM   #1882
Pro

I'm not reinstalling a thing lol.

I opened up my second season against Carolina and got blown out to bits by them! It might have been the most enjoyable blowout to date. 31-13 was the score and it felt like the score was wider than that!

I think what those folks are going through is placebo effect. I've spent more time than I should have getting to my second season. I'm not letting that go to waste. I'm enjoying the game too much to do so!
Old 09-25-2016, 09:55 AM   #1883
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Does that mean you essentially wipe out all of your existing franchise progress? That would kind of suck!
That's exactly why I haven't tried it
Old 09-25-2016, 09:56 AM   #1884
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I'm not reinstalling a thing lol.

I opened up my second season against Carolina and got blown out to bits by them! It might have been the most enjoyable blowout to date. 31-13 was the score and it felt like the score was wider than that!

I think what those folks are going through is placebo effect. I've spent more time than I should have getting to my second season. I'm not letting that go to waste. I'm enjoying the game too much to do so!
Yeah so am I. It could just be a theory or superstition. I haven't nor think I will go as far as re-installing my game lol I've been having fun in my franchise with my secret sauce
Old 09-25-2016, 10:16 AM   #1885
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Yeah so am I. It could just be a theory or superstition. I haven't nor think I will go as far as re-installing my game lol I've been having fun in my franchise with my secret sauce
I'm not restarting either! Honestly if you think about it- when you reinstall the game, it will revert back to square one (as in the day we took it out of the package). Once you load it up, it will download the latest tuners and install them anyway. Boom, now you're back to where you were previously, less all of your saved progress. I will tell you, yes there is sometimes a nice feeling to resetting everything and starting fresh, but that's more for personal mindset. I did that about 10 times in madden 16 and wound up not accomplishing anything lol. I vowed not to do that with madden 17.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 10:23 AM   #1886
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm not restarting either! Honestly if you think about it- when you reinstall the game, it will revert back to square one (as in the day we took it out of the package). Once you load it up, it will download the latest tuners and install them anyway. Boom, now you're back to where you were previously, less all of your saved progress. I will tell you, yes there is sometimes a nice feeling to resetting everything and starting fresh, but that's more for personal mindset. I did that about 10 times in madden 16 and wound up not accomplishing anything lol. I vowed not to do that with madden 17.
Yeah. I do believe in deleting and re-downloading a tuner after a patch is released. Last year I saw a difference.
Old 09-25-2016, 01:00 PM   #1887
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Do you believe in reinstalling the game after tuners come out?

I actually never done that before. Most I done related to a tuner was delete it. I usually just reset my madden profile if I am see things other aren't on a certain sliders or things just feel ridiculous.

Edit: I think I will try it out though and see if there any difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2016, 01:03 PM   #1888
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I actually never done that before. Most I done related to a tuner was delete it. I usually just reset my madden profile if I am see things other aren't on a certain sliders or things just feel ridiculous.

Edit: I think I will try it out though and see if there any difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let us know

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »