Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 238 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-25-2016, 03:53 PM   #1897
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
Do you play out the preseason games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. I turn off injuries and sim a week at a time so I can make all my preseason cuts myself. I turn injuries back on after I get passed preseason.
Old 09-25-2016, 04:23 PM   #1898
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
No. I turn off injuries and sim a week at a time so I can make all my preseason cuts myself. I turn injuries back on after I get passed preseason.
I've noticed a glitch during the roster cut process. I'll cut down my roster to the maximum amount per week, and after I cut the last player in a cycle, I'll notice that an additional 5 players will be cut automatically (in anticipation of the following week's cuts). Anyone else noticing this?
Old 09-25-2016, 04:56 PM   #1899
Pro

You guys aren't seeing any disappearing players in the second half are you?
Old 09-25-2016, 05:00 PM   #1900
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I'm going to restart my franchise, but I'm not deleting my profile or uninstalling the game. I want to go the route of turning off injuries in the preseason, make my roster cuts weekly as I usually do, and then turn injuries back on at the start of regular season week 1. Thanks Flazko for that idea. Previously I sim'd the preseason, made my weekly cuts, but left injuries on while doing so. I also was trying to balance two franchises, one with the Raiders and one with the Vikings. Way too much to handle. I highly recommend sticking to one. Last year I had a problem though restarting, so this is it for me!

I'm going to use Flazko's Blue Set for the first 4 games, and then I'll decide whether or not I want to keep on trucking with the Blue Set, or use the Red Set. I'm going to use Flazko's auto sub set from Madden 16 (see previous page for info), 15 min quarters, 15 second playclock, 65 fatigue. Raiders. I will post my results for each game after completion.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:02 PM   #1901
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
You guys aren't seeing any disappearing players in the second half are you?
No, they leave the game when they need a rest, and then return once their fatigue has lessened. I'll keep you posted though on that. I've never seen a player disappear though - can you elaborate?
Old 09-25-2016, 05:05 PM   #1902
Pro

I know with some settings, the player who needs a rest won't come back for the rest of the game. This can happen with backs in the second half. What do you have fatigue at? I liked flazko auto subs last year too and I think I'm gonna try those later too
Old 09-25-2016, 05:12 PM   #1903
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I know with some settings, the player who needs a rest won't come back for the rest of the game. This can happen with backs in the second half. What do you have fatigue at? I liked flazko auto subs last year too and I think I'm gonna try those later too
I have fatigue at 65, and I use his sub set from last year. Great rotations.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:12 PM   #1904
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm going to restart my franchise, but I'm not deleting my profile or uninstalling the game. I want to go the route of turning off injuries in the preseason, make my roster cuts weekly as I usually do, and then turn injuries back on at the start of regular season week 1. Thanks Flazko for that idea. Previously I sim'd the preseason, made my weekly cuts, but left injuries on while doing so. I also was trying to balance two franchises, one with the Raiders and one with the Vikings. Way too much to handle. I highly recommend sticking to one. Last year I had a problem though restarting, so this is it for me!

I'm going to use Flazko's Blue Set for the first 4 games, and then I'll decide whether or not I want to keep on trucking with the Blue Set, or use the Red Set. I'm going to use Flazko's auto sub set from Madden 16 (see previous page for info), 15 min quarters, 15 second playclock, 65 fatigue. Raiders. I will post my results for each game after completion.

Do you have to make the roster cut weekly ? or can you wait until last preseason game is played with injury off to cut all the players to get to the roster limit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »