Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2016, 05:21 PM   #1905
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Did you put the settings in the main menu as well? And did you put them for the team you play against?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 05:41 PM   #1906
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I've noticed a glitch during the roster cut process. I'll cut down my roster to the maximum amount per week, and after I cut the last player in a cycle, I'll notice that an additional 5 players will be cut automatically (in anticipation of the following week's cuts). Anyone else noticing this?
I've noticed it to. It sucks. It'll cut players if there's more than 4 in the position (except WRs) I always have linebackers and defensive line players cut so I gotta go resign them. If you have more than one full back he will be cut or placed on practice squad
Old 09-25-2016, 05:41 PM   #1907
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Did you put the settings in the main menu as well? And did you put them for the team you play against?
I did put them in the main menu, yes. I've always mirror the main menu with my franchise, except for the penalties. I only play in offline franchise mode; I don't use play now, so I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes. That said, I try to stick to Flazko's formulas for setup - I know I completely contradicted myself right there, sorry.

As for the team I play against, that's the CPU- the settings (fatigue and such) and auto subs are applied to both the user and the CPU.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:41 PM   #1908
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
You guys aren't seeing any disappearing players in the second half are you?
Nope. Not at all in Franchise but I play now yes EXACTLY why I say to leave fatigue at 50 in play now
Old 09-25-2016, 05:43 PM   #1909
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I'm going to restart my franchise, but I'm not deleting my profile or uninstalling the game. I want to go the route of turning off injuries in the preseason, make my roster cuts weekly as I usually do, and then turn injuries back on at the start of regular season week 1. Thanks Flazko for that idea. Previously I sim'd the preseason, made my weekly cuts, but left injuries on while doing so. I also was trying to balance two franchises, one with the Raiders and one with the Vikings. Way too much to handle. I highly recommend sticking to one. Last year I had a problem though restarting, so this is it for me!

I'm going to use Flazko's Blue Set for the first 4 games, and then I'll decide whether or not I want to keep on trucking with the Blue Set, or use the Red Set. I'm going to use Flazko's auto sub set from Madden 16 (see previous page for info), 15 min quarters, 15 second playclock, 65 fatigue. Raiders. I will post my results for each game after completion.
Yeah I always leave preexisting injuries on so players in real life are hurt but do that whole process of turning off and on injuries until week 1 regular season. I also found a good formula for injuries. I'll update main page now but try injuries at 42
Old 09-25-2016, 05:45 PM   #1910
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I've noticed it to. It sucks. It'll cut players if there's more than 4 in the position (except WRs) I always have linebackers and defensive line players cut so I gotta go resign them. If you have more than one full back he will be cut or placed on practice squad
Thanks, I seriously thought I was losing my mind LOL. Yea i resign them also. I guess the positive here is that it forces you to keep on top of the transaction log. I notice that Darius Jackson gets placed on the practice squad each time by the CPU, cough, cough
Old 09-25-2016, 05:48 PM   #1911
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Thanks, I seriously thought I was losing my mind LOL. Yea i resign them also. I guess the positive here is that it forces you to keep on top of the transaction log. I notice that Darius Jackson gets placed on the practice squad each time by the CPU, cough, cough
Yeah I like him so I trade McFadden away on preseason so I can use Jackson on my main roster he's a beast. 92 speed lol and I'm actually testing my auto subs from last year that I came up with to make sure they work good in this game. I'm testing with fatigue at 62 right now. Only gonna play a half each time to see if the cpu and my team at-least sub RBs and LBs and D line at least a couple times because if they do then that means they'll sub even more in the second half as they get more tired. I'm gonna test between 60-65 and see what's best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 05:51 PM   #1912
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah I always leave preexisting injuries on so players in real life are hurt but do that whole process of turning off and on injuries until week 1 regular season. I also found a good formula for injuries. I'll update main page now but try injuries at 42
Have you already tried my auto subs from last year on this year's game? If so what you see. Rotations at all?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »