Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2016, 11:03 PM   #185
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So you're using 30 for CPU qb accuracy? What u seeing? I've never brought it under 35 because it messes with their awareness

Their both still hitting easy targets nothing too wonky RG3s been mobile in the pocket all good stuff nothing bad YET lol I'll let ou know if anything goes haywire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 11:38 PM   #186
Rookie

Hockey13Playa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
I actually didn't know this about the right stick, I always thought R3 threw it away (on PS4) I do have a habit of force feeding passes and if nothing is opened I always do it anyway to save a sack, it's silly I know, but do you find most incomp, are either knockdowns or drops hence why so many INTs? or it's just me, i find my bullett low passes are the ones that get knocked down or INT by linebackers
I'm with you on the interceptions... 20 through 5 games. Fumbles, sacks, and interceptions seem to be a huge issue for me.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:59 PM   #187
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Tried your set to the tee

I won 33-2 bengals (me ) v jets.
No challenge from jets offense. Annimation seemed great i just dominated all the way around. Played smooth im just worried about difficulty. Thats why its hard for me to stay on ap. But im just testing around to see whats going on w different sets and build my own.

2 things of note. Bernard subbed out b4 haltime and never came back in. Hill lasted till the third and came back once in the 4th. None of them were hurt...i did have 5 inj tho. That seemed a lot
Old 08-26-2016, 12:05 AM   #188
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Tried your set to the tee

I won 33-2 bengals (me ) v jets.
No challenge from jets offense. Annimation seemed great i just dominated all the way around. Played smooth im just worried about difficulty. Thats why its hard for me to stay on ap. But im just testing around to see whats going on w different sets and build my own.

2 things of note. Bernard subbed out b4 haltime and never came back in. Hill lasted till the third and came back once in the 4th. None of them were hurt...i did have 5 inj tho. That seemed a lot
Try Jarodd21's black set if you want a challenge. I'm not really trying to base my set around being challenging. Yes I don't want it to be easy, I want it to be realistic, if I'm playing against the Browns I want it to feel like I am or if I'm playing against the Patriots I want it to feel like it. I appreciate you giving my set a try.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:05 AM   #189
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Finished the game tried to make a REAL stat table spent all the time didn't load...so I'll jut give you a quick recap Browns broke down at the end final score was 32-19, Matthews ran for 209 yds, RG3 threw 3 interceptions Crowell didn't break 100 yds rushing

Football- Eagles
Old 08-26-2016, 12:06 AM   #190
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I also forgot to mention that the fatigue is only an issue in play now. It shouldn't be an issue in cfm. If it is then I'm just gonna leave my fatigue at 50
They say if you play with 10+ min quarters then leave fatigue at 50
Old 08-26-2016, 12:08 AM   #191
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Finished the game tried to make a REAL stat table spent all the time didn't load...so I'll jut give you a quick recap Browns broke down at the end final score was 32-19, Matthews ran for 209 yds, RG3 threw 3 interceptions Crowell didn't break 100 yds rushing

In last year's game I did for a while have cpu run blocking at 97
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 12:10 AM   #192
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

I'm gonna leave the run blocking where it is and assume it was because the Browns because they were 10 points lower in overall so maybe it'll change against the Bears

Football- Eagles

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »