Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 240 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-25-2016, 05:56 PM   #1913
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Have you already tried my auto subs from last year on this year's game? If so what you see. Rotations at all?
I have, yes. Good rotations, particularly with RB's and D-line. Very similar to last year's game. I haven't noticed a disappearing player to this point. I'll let you know if that changes. I wasn't getting many subs at 62, but that very well could be due to the combination of using JoshC's auto subs. I think yours from last year will work better, with fatigue anywhere from 60-65. I'll need to get some games in with my new chise though to test that out.

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 09-25-2016 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Another typo
Old 09-25-2016, 06:05 PM   #1914
Rookie

OVR: 2

Do you guys have a house rule in when to sign free agents? Do you sim week 1 in preseason before signing free agents so the cpu gets a chance first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2016, 06:14 PM   #1915
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
Do you guys have a house rule in when to sign free agents? Do you sim week 1 in preseason before signing free agents so the cpu gets a chance first?

I personally don't sign free agents til after second or third preseason game that way cpu has 2-3 weeks to sign decent /good players.
Old 09-25-2016, 06:15 PM   #1916
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Auto subs were fixed guys...
Old 09-25-2016, 06:16 PM   #1917
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic

Funny you mention that. I am going to use that as a rule for my new franchise that I'm starting tonight. But it will only apply to the 2016 season (year 1). Going into season 2017 (year 2), everyone is fair game. This way a guy like Karlos Williams will get scooped by a team in need. I'm going to scoop Flazko's boy Darius Jackson after final roster cuts are complete. Since I already know that in advance, using the house rule for initial free agents makes it fair.
Old 09-25-2016, 06:24 PM   #1918
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Auto subs were fixed guys...
How so? I have built a deep front seven and I want the rest of the league to feel pain lol
Old 09-25-2016, 06:26 PM   #1919
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
How so? I have built a deep front seven and I want the rest of the league to feel pain lol
Try my auto subs and you will get your answer lol
Old 09-25-2016, 06:28 PM   #1920
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Funny you mention that. I am going to use that as a rule for my new franchise that I'm starting tonight. But it will only apply to the 2016 season (year 1). Going into season 2017 (year 2), everyone is fair game. This way a guy like Karlos Williams will get scooped by a team in need. I'm going to scoop Flazko's boy Darius Jackson after final roster cuts are complete. Since I already know that in advance, using the house rule for initial free agents makes it fair.
Curious to know when you used my auto subs from last year with fatigue 65, what quarter length were u using?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »