Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 244 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-25-2016, 09:53 PM   #1945
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I was using fatigue at 67 earlier in cfm and had awesome subs with no disappearing. I'll drop fatigue by a point or two. Should be ok.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:58 PM   #1946
Rookie

No this was cfm. First time I ever had it happen so I don't know what else it could be. Yeah I was 15/13 and 62 fatigue/50main menu. I'm playing another game now I'll see if I have any issues
Old 09-25-2016, 10:11 PM   #1947
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
No this was cfm. First time I ever had it happen so I don't know what else it could be. Yeah I was 15/13 and 62 fatigue/50main menu. I'm playing another game now I'll see if I have any issues
That's strange. When I was using 15 mins I used 62 fatigue and had no issues. I just tested fatigue earlier and I didn't see anything crazy.
Old 09-25-2016, 10:21 PM   #1948
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
I've also never had players disappearing in Franchise mode. Not too say that it's not possible, but I was under the impression that only happened in Play Now. I'll be playing week 1 of my franchise tomorrow, and I'll be using 15 min/ 15 second rundown. Flazko's subs from last year, now listed on the main on the main page. I'll post results when available.

In last year's game, I used 65 fatigue and 65 injuries. Got great sub rotations. I only play in franchise mode tho. I'm wondering if injuries are more sensitive this year, and that's why you have them at 42 Flazko? I know you said that the frequency doesn't change, but rather the severity of the injury. Last year at 65 injury, I got pretty good results.
Old 09-25-2016, 10:27 PM   #1949
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I've also never had players disappearing in Franchise mode. Not too say that it's not possible, but I was under the impression that only happened in Play Now. I'll be playing week 1 of my franchise tomorrow, and I'll be using 15 min/ 15 second rundown. Flazko's subs from last year, now listed on the main on the main page. I'll post results when available.

In last year's game, I used 65 fatigue and 65 injuries. Got great sub rotations. I only play in franchise mode tho. I'm wondering if injuries are more sensitive this year, and that's why you have them at 42 Flazko? I know you said that the frequency doesn't change, but rather the severity of the injury. Last year at 65 injury, I got pretty good results.
That's my theory right now after simming some games to test with injuries at 10,25,40,50. Just noticed a difference in lengths of injury. There wasn't much difference in how many players were injured. This year it's definitely more sensitive
Old 09-25-2016, 10:57 PM   #1950
Rookie

So I'm just finishing up the fourth quarter and I'm having the RB disappear again. I tried putting him second on the depth chart and it still skipped to the 3rd stringer when they rotated in. Could it be because it's the last game of the season or something like that?
Old 09-25-2016, 11:01 PM   #1951
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
So I'm just finishing up the fourth quarter and I'm having the RB disappear again. I tried putting him second on the depth chart and it still skipped to the 3rd stringer when they rotated in. Could it be because it's the last game of the season or something like that?
I have no idea. Never had the problem.
Old 09-25-2016, 11:03 PM   #1952
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Try fatigue at 60, if the problem still is occurring then I would not use over 60 for fatigue with 15 mins.

The issue could also be your RB's stamina attribute.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-25-2016 at 11:09 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »