Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 245 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-26-2016, 12:55 AM   #1953
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

RB is leveon bell. 94 stamina no issue there. This last game in the playoffs same position disappeared again my 3-4 RE was gone much later after my RB. I'll change stamina to 60 and see what happens
Old 09-26-2016, 01:00 AM   #1954
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Absolutely will do. I'm gonna set up my franchise and go through my preseason roster cuts tonight. I'll play my first game tomorrow. I'll post results on everything, especially the fatigue and subs.
Alright boys, I spent over 2 hours setting up my franchise with the Raiders. As I said before, I'm all-in on this. I'm not running a second franchise.

I turned the injuries off during the preseason, but used the week one Madden roster update with pre-existing injuries on. This way Sam Bradford being in Minnesota still makes sense. I sim'd one week at a time during the preseason, making my roster cuts. It took extra time bc right after I filled out my 72 man preseason roster (before I started the preseason) my system crashed twice while I was adjusting my coaching schemes and sub formations. Hope that was a fluke X2 and not a sign of things to come.

I ended up keeping Latavius Murray and DeAndre Washington as my backs, and I also signed Darius Jackson (Flazko, cough, cough) and Kejion Barner, who the Eagles cut. I moved Jalen Richard to my practice squad.

Anyway, I will kickoff Week 1 tomorrow. I'll be playing with the Blue Set for the first 4 games (I moved CPU run blocking to 70 and fumbles for both user and CPU to 54- only changes). 15 min qtrs, 15 second accelerated playclock, injuries at 42 (I'll monitor this and post results), fatigue at 65 (I'll monitor and post results on this as well). After my first 4 games, I will either l continue with the Blue Set with my minor changes for 2-4 more games, or I'll move on to the Red Set (I used this set in last year's game and loved it).

I will post all results and feedback on all settings, along with scores and stats beginning with my week 1 game against the Saints. Stay tuned!
Old 09-26-2016, 01:03 AM   #1955
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Alright boys, I spent over 2 hours setting up my franchise with the Raiders. As I said before, I'm all-in on this. I'm not running a second franchise.

I turned the injuries off during the preseason, but used the week one Madden roster update with pre-existing injuries on. This way Sam Bradford being in Minnesota still makes sense. I sim'd one week at a time during the preseason, making my roster cuts. It took extra time bc right after I filled out my 72 man preseason roster (before I started the preseason) my system crashed twice while I was adjusting my coaching schemes and sub formations. Hope that was a fluke X2 and not a sign of things to come.

I ended up keeping Latavius Murray and DeAndre Washington as my backs, and I also signed Darius Jackson (Flazko, cough, cough) and Kejion Barner, who the Eagles cut. I moved Jalen Richard to my practice squad.

Anyway, I will kickoff Week 1 tomorrow. I'll be playing with the Blue Set for the first 4 games (I moved CPU run blocking to 70 and fumbles for both user and CPU to 54- only changes). 15 min qtrs, 15 second accelerated playclock, injuries at 42 (I'll monitor this and post results), fatigue at 65 (I'll monitor and post results on this as well). After my first 4 games, I will either l continue with the Blue Set with my minor changes for 2-4 more games, or I'll move on to the Red Set (I used this set in last year's game and loved it).

I will post all results and feedback on all settings, along with scores and stats beginning with my week 1 game against the Saints. Stay tuned!
If I notice disappearing players during my first game, I will reduce Fatigie to 63 for week 2. I've never had this problem before so we'll see what happens. I'll take one for the team here boys! Like I said, not a big deal to me experiment with fatigue in the first few weeks of the season, bc Fatigie and stamina are always and issue early on. I can handle a few disappearing players in the first few weeks. After that, I'll get a grip on it one way or another. I'm out for tonight!
Old 09-26-2016, 01:08 AM   #1956
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Also, I modified the auto subs slightly. I've gotten great rotational results from these in the past... with 65 fatigue. Again, I'll provide feedback on this.

Auto Subs

Out / In
QB : 0/1
RB : 90/95
WR : 50/55
FB/TE : 30/35
OL : 0/1

DT : 75/80
DE : 75/80
LB : 60/65
CB : 30/35
S : 30/35
Old 09-26-2016, 02:42 AM   #1957
Rookie

Is it just me or do quarterbacks seem to be dinking and dunking more since the tuner. It doesn't seem like they take many shots down field.
Old 09-26-2016, 03:24 AM   #1958
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB85
Is it just me or do quarterbacks seem to be dinking and dunking more since the tuner. It doesn't seem like they take many shots down field.
Depends what set you're using. Everyone sees different results depending on specific slider combinations
Old 09-26-2016, 03:25 AM   #1959
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The qb's have been taking tons of shots downfield against me. Using secret sauce set.
Old 09-26-2016, 03:42 AM   #1960
Rookie

Been rollin with a hybrid of the purple and blue set

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »