Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-26-2016, 06:59 PM   #1977
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Ok cool. I want to feel the pain of my secondary still being a liability when the pass rush doesn't get home
Old 09-26-2016, 07:00 PM   #1978
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, I noticed that you tweaked your auto subs. Better results I take it?
Yes sir. If you like my set from last year and getting good results you can use it instead.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:03 PM   #1979
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Ok cool. I want to feel the pain of my secondary still being a liability when the pass rush doesn't get home
Trust me..... I feel that pain every game with my boys lol can't wait til draft and free agency so I can rebuild my defense with a new playmaker strong safety instead of church or Wilcox to go along with Byron jones and gonna try grabbing two big 6'2-6'3 corners, run support LBs and heavy pass rushing ends lol also want a big WR to go with Dez and might let go of Terrance Williams.

It depends if I can get good corners, if I can then I'm gonna go for run stopping linebackers and defensive linemen but I prefer pass rushers, I love making the qb's pay and get crushed, I was an all state DE myself in high school lol nothing feels better than hitting the qb
Old 09-26-2016, 07:07 PM   #1980
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I wanted to go heavy after von miller but he just resigned 5 years with Denver... I'm only in week 4 lol
Old 09-26-2016, 07:08 PM   #1981
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Trust me..... I feel that pain every game with my boys lol can't wait til draft and free agency so I can rebuild my defense with a new playmaker strong safety instead of church or Wilcox to go along with Byron jones and gonna try grabbing two big 6'2-6'3 corners, run support LBs and heavy pass rushing ends lol also want a big WR to go with Dez and might let go of Terrance Williams.

It depends if I can get good corners, if I can then I'm gonna go for run stopping linebackers and defensive linemen but I prefer pass rushers, I love making the qb's pay and get crushed, I was an all state DE myself in high school lol nothing feels better than hitting the qb
Could pull a Rams move and move Wilcox to OLB. Wilcox however is 2" shorter than Barron.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2016, 07:11 PM   #1982
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yes sir. If you like my set from last year and getting good results you can use it instead.
Are you seeing some good rotations with these? I know you use 10 min/ 25 seconds and 67 fatigue.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:13 PM   #1983
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Reason for my auto subs this year is because default is 60 in and 80 out. With my higher fatigue I don't want to put Out higher than 80 and risk players dispearing. Idk if you guys understand auto subs but I'll explain

Players have a stamina attribute, this dictates how fast they get tired.

Picture each player with 100% energy.

Auto sub Out is the value in which your starter will come out the game to get a rest. Example : if I have RB Out set to 78, my RB will come out the game when he is at 78 energy.

Auto sub In is the value in which the starter will come back In to the game. Example : if I have RB In set to 82, he will not come back into the game until he is back at 82% Energy.

As the game goes on the players lose energy that they can't get back because they are tired from a long game, this is where you need to be careful or players will not come back into the game. Example : if I have RB In at 82 and my RB can not get back up to 82% energy he will not come back into the game.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-26-2016 at 07:21 PM.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:15 PM   #1984
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Could pull a Rams move and move Wilcox to OLB. Wilcox however is 2" shorter than Barron.
I was thinking about putting Wilcox to outside LB to go with Lee on one side and Jaylon smith or Hitchens in the middle. I even thought about putting Byron back to corner I'm not sure yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »