Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2016, 07:16 PM   #1985
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I was thinking about putting Wilcox to outside LB to go with Lee on one side and Jaylon smith or Hitchens in the middle. I even thought about putting Byron back to corner I'm not sure yet.
Could even switch to a 3-4, move Tyrone Crawford to LE. LB would be solid with Wilcox, Smith, Hitchens & Lee.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2016, 07:17 PM   #1986
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Are you seeing some good rotations with these? I know you use 10 min/ 25 seconds and 67 fatigue.
I am using 10 min /25 sec with 65 fatigue and I've enjoyed it. Some people like more rations, some people like less. I don't like abusing my starters, I like having depth on my team and letting them get some time
Old 09-26-2016, 07:19 PM   #1987
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Could even switch to a 3-4, move Tyrone Crawford to LE. LB would be solid with Wilcox, Smith, Hitchens & Lee.
You must be a cowboys fan to because I have also thought about the exact same situation. Crawford would be beast at DE, idk about him at DT. It's just that Marinelli likes running Tampa 2 and I kinda don't, I like Zone blitz or man to man, I don't like cover 3, or cover 4. I don't even use the 46 formation, the stretch runs or toss always burn me
Old 09-26-2016, 07:23 PM   #1988
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

Quote:
You must be a cowboys fan to because I have also thought about the exact same situation. Crawford would be beast at DE, idk about him at DT. It's just that Marinelli likes running Tampa 2 and I kinda don't, I like Zone blitz or man to man, I don't like cover 3, or cover 4. I don't even use the 46 formation, the stretch runs or toss always burn me
Yeah I definitely am. Yeah, i'm not a fan of the Tampa 2 either. I prefer running Man personally. I think Collins could fit at NT though, he showed a lot against Chicago.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:29 PM   #1989
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Yeah I definitely am. Yeah, i'm not a fan of the Tampa 2 either. I prefer running Man personally. I think Collins could fit at NT though, he showed a lot against Chicago.
I like Collins a lot. I also like Charles tapper.. Whitehead got hurt last game so I officially moved Dunbar to slot WR, I had wanted to for a while but after whitehead went down I did it and I'm thinking about cutting FB Keith Smith and putting rod smith in practice squad and moving Swain as a TE / FB hybrid because I want the full back to be a threat in the pass, no one ever takes them serious. He had good speed, decent catching but pretty good pass and run blocking.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:31 PM   #1990
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

That's a good idea with Swain. I personally like Dunbar better as a WR5 than a RB.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:32 PM   #1991
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I want Tyrone at DE with tapper and Irving as back ups, and Collins at NT with Thornton and Jack Crawford backing up and other End I want Lawrence with Mayowa as back up and cut Randy Gregory because I don't like him in real life, he's immature with off field BS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2016, 07:33 PM   #1992
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

Quote:
I want Tyrone at DE with tapper and Irving as back ups, and Collins at NT with Thornton and Jack Crawford backing up and other End I want Lawrence with Mayowa as back up and cut Randy Gregory because I don't like him in real life, he's immature with off field BS.
Yeah that's pretty good. I still kinda like Gregory, but would then move him to ROLB and keep him in a backup role most likely. Could be a good in a Nickel/Dime package.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »