Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 254 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-26-2016, 09:18 PM   #2025
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve
Too high. I know big Ben is an elite qb, but he threw like 1-2 incompletions. And some of the others seem to be pretty high too, but it doesn't bother me too much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'd rather have it on the higher side than the lower side.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:19 PM   #2026
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Good feedback. I used Flazko's Red Set last year and loved it. I've played a bit with the Blue Set this and have enjoyed it as well. My only concern is that it's all-pro, and that I'll eventually adapt to it. Flazko, what do you think based on that?
Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. I think I'll finish the rest of my season in CFM and judge if I need to go to the purple or not. I don't have the best team, so I want my record, or games played, to reflect that

Old 09-26-2016, 09:34 PM   #2027
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVORudeboy
No way we will ever be giving up C.J Mosley for that.
Oh I know! I got lucky! I wish this game had the actual gms too and had their certain traits that makes them the gms that they are!
Old 09-26-2016, 09:45 PM   #2028
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Only issue I'm seeing, which seems to be the problem everywhere, is the completion percentage of the opposing qb, regardless of how good they really are.

Try cpu qb accuracy at 30-35 if cpu completions are too much. Try 35-38 if cpu isn't competitive enough.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:51 PM   #2029
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Try cpu qb accuracy at 30-35 if cpu completions are too much. Try 35-38 if cpu isn't competitive enough.
Will do

Old 09-26-2016, 09:52 PM   #2030
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Will do

32 is a good number for lower % around the 60% completion and 37 is good for around 68%-75% completion matched with the defense slider settings I have . I noticed last year and it seems to be True this year.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:57 PM   #2031
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I have a dumb question. What is the difference between All-Madden and All-Pro? In the past, I assumed it was only the slider set up and assists used. But apparently from what I've read, in all-madden mode, the CPU is crazy intellegent and screws you over more. In all-pro, the CPU is more down to earth. If that's the case, I think I'm gonna go all in on the Blue Set, and if I find a particular facet of the game too easy, I'll make some adjustments to it- my own special sauce blend of you will lol. We'll see. Like I said, I want to play my first 4 games on the Blue Set and then see where I'm at. The only tweaks I've made to it are CPU run block to 70, and fumbles to 54 for both User and CPU.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:11 PM   #2032
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I have a dumb question. What is the difference between All-Madden and All-Pro? In the past, I assumed it was only the slider set up and assists used. But apparently from what I've read, in all-madden mode, the CPU is crazy intellegent and screws you over more. In all-pro, the CPU is more down to earth. If that's the case, I think I'm gonna go all in on the Blue Set, and if I find a particular facet of the game too easy, I'll make some adjustments to it- my own special sauce blend of you will lol. We'll see. Like I said, I want to play my first 4 games on the Blue Set and then see where I'm at. The only tweaks I've made to it are CPU run block to 70, and fumbles to 54 for both User and CPU.
And stay tuned. I'll be kicking off my 2016 NFL regular season, tomorrow night. I'm shot tonight. Raiders @ Saints, Blue Set, with the three alterations mentioned above. 15 min quarters/ 15 second playclock rundown, 65 fatigue- we'll see how I make out. I'll be using last year's auto subs in conjunction. I will post results on everything after my game is complete.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »