Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 255 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-26-2016, 10:36 PM   #2033
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I have a dumb question. What is the difference between All-Madden and All-Pro? In the past, I assumed it was only the slider set up and assists used. But apparently from what I've read, in all-madden mode, the CPU is crazy intellegent and screws you over more. In all-pro, the CPU is more down to earth. If that's the case, I think I'm gonna go all in on the Blue Set, and if I find a particular facet of the game too easy, I'll make some adjustments to it- my own special sauce blend of you will lol. We'll see. Like I said, I want to play my first 4 games on the Blue Set and then see where I'm at. The only tweaks I've made to it are CPU run block to 70, and fumbles to 54 for both User and CPU.
It's believed that all madden speeds up cpu players and slows user players but yeah the AI system is much smarter on all madden, at default it's made to be hard for the sake of being hard which is unrealistic.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:15 AM   #2034
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Started a new franchise and changed my boys to a 3-4 pass rush team.I got Jaylon Smith and Randy Gregory as the outside linebackers , Sean Lee, Ronaldo McClain and backing up is Anthony Hitchens in the middle linebacking core , Tyrone Crawford is moved from DT to my Right DE and Demarcus Lawrence is my Left End with Tapper and Irving as back ups . Geoff Swaim is moved from TE to FB and Dunbar is moved from RB to WR. Defense feels revamped. I'll play game one tomorrow lol
Old 09-27-2016, 04:27 AM   #2035
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

How do you find the amount of interceptions Flazko?

I've recently adopted the no switch rule and it is great fun. However, with ball hawk and the other aids off, are you finding the cpu on your team cover well and still get picks?
Old 09-27-2016, 06:14 AM   #2036
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
How do you find the amount of interceptions Flazko?

I've recently adopted the no switch rule and it is great fun. However, with ball hawk and the other aids off, are you finding the cpu on your team cover well and still get picks?
I'm struggling with this abit also. Not seeing very many pass deflections from my guys. Almost like they are not aggressive enough
Old 09-27-2016, 08:22 AM   #2037
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

I'm going to plug in the blue set tonight and try them out. I'll probably play with a bottom tier team against a top tier defense, expecting to lose. I usually play with the Lions so I should be losing to most teams

My biggest gripe with the gameplay is the line play. If my OL are mostly sub 80 overall, I should have little time to throw the ball and it should be very challenging getting a run game going. Even more so if the defense is stacking the box. On the flip side, if one team has a dominant defensive line and/or brings a lot of pressure, they should be in the backfield all game long. How do your sliders handle these issues?

One other issue I've seen before is the AI (mostly in the secondary) running too much towards the ballcarrier in the open field, instead of taking an angle to force them out of bounds or try to make a tackle.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:59 AM   #2038
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

Flazko I plugged in the second set of your All Pro Sliders and started a franchise with the Eagles. I won my first game against the Browns 55-44. Robert Griffin threw for over 400+ yards. I could not put any pressure on him at all. He was constantly completing 20 and 30 yard passes. Any suggestions???
Old 09-27-2016, 09:50 AM   #2039
Rookie

OVR: 6

If you guys have any suggestions I would appreciate it.... I get smoked on All madden but kill the CPU on all-pro.... which one of these sets would help give more of a challenge
Old 09-27-2016, 10:35 AM   #2040
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCD6890
Flazko I plugged in the second set of your All Pro Sliders and started a franchise with the Eagles. I won my first game against the Browns 55-44. Robert Griffin threw for over 400+ yards. I could not put any pressure on him at all. He was constantly completing 20 and 30 yard passes. Any suggestions???
Lower cpu qb accuracy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »