Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2016, 11:05 AM   #2057
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yah. The aids only affect you (the players you control) not cpu.

I still get interceptions even if they're not user picks, if you do the no switch rule, you can slightly raise user interceptions a bit.
Great! Thanks for that. Will keep testing them out tomorrow. How you finding the tuner btw? Personally found running is much harder, but seems people are unhappy with the animations and mechanics.

Last edited by v0ice0freas0n; 09-27-2016 at 11:11 AM.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:07 AM   #2058
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCD6890
I thought the Eagles would honestly have a good pass rush, especially having Fletcher Cox but I could not get any pressure on RGIII and Terell Pryor Sr. showed out.
It's all about timing, not button mashing. If you get a good jump (press right trigger once the ball is snapped) that gives you a huge advantage to shed the block, you also need to press the button shown on top of your D lineman as soon as its shown, do not just mash buttons rapidly, that does nothing. Always hold turbo while you're trying to shed blocks.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:09 AM   #2059
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

Quote:
It's all about timing, not button mashing. If you get a good jump (press right trigger once the ball is snapped) that gives you a huge advantage to shed the block, you also need to press the button shown on top of your D lineman as soon as its shown, do not just mash buttons rapidly, that does nothing. Always hold turbo while you're trying to shed blocks.
Thanks for the tips! I'll add you on Xbox One when I get home from work.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:10 AM   #2060
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for the tips! I'll add you on Xbox One when I get home from work.
Alright. I'll try and add back.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:10 PM   #2061
All Star

Flazko's Arena

@DCD6890

Try usering as a DE and pass rush outside, don't cut in towards the guard, get the offensive tackle to turn to his outside so you can make sure you get a "one on one" and it makes it easier to shed the block. You'll definitely get more pressure / sacks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 02:25 PM   #2062
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

Quote:
@DCD6890

Try usering as a DE and pass rush outside, don't cut in towards the guard, get the offensive tackle to turn to his outside so you can make sure you get a "one on one" and it makes it easier to shed the block. You'll definitely get more pressure / sacks
Okay! I'll try that. What do you think about Matthews rushing for 256 yards and 3 TD's against the Browns??? A little much?
Old 09-27-2016, 02:28 PM   #2063
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Okay! I'll try that. What do you think about Matthews rushing for 256 yards and 3 TD's against the Browns??? A little much?
Honestly..... It's the Browns, I had the same vs Bears with elliott. It was 233 but the previous 2 weeks vs Giants and redskins I had under 100 yards lol
Old 09-27-2016, 02:34 PM   #2064
Rookie

Quote:
I'm pretty good at pass rushing with a 3-4 team and have a few tips. With my DE I find if you jump the snap perfect it's better to wait until your feet are set and you have leverage to push the power move button. As an OLB it's nice when you get a good jump to when the blocking allows bend around the edge then you can push power move to counter inside or brush him off when you're in the pocket. My DT uses finesse moves and it's a guaranteed shed I just have to pick the right direction left or right. Middle linebackers I like to try to time the snap count and once or twice a game I'm coming free. Also picking the right player pre snap is important using 3-4. I can tell who's going to be single blocked on all my fronts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »