Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2016, 02:41 PM   #2065
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Also on your more complex blitzes(fire x, overload, safety and corner) it's better to play as a gap filler. Get a good snap and command a block so one of your teammates come free. A lot of time I'll get a good jump as a DE and an OLB comes free as result. Ask away any questions since I know you're transitioning to 3-4 to try and get more pressure. I play as steelers and it's definitely important with my secondary being so below average
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 02:51 PM   #2066
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Good tips.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:07 PM   #2067
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Also on your more complex blitzes(fire x, overload, safety and corner) it's better to play as a gap filler. Get a good snap and command a block so one of your teammates come free. A lot of time I'll get a good jump as a DE and an OLB comes free as result. Ask away any questions since I know you're transitioning to 3-4 to try and get more pressure. I play as steelers and it's definitely important with my secondary being so below average
Yeah especially in a 3-4, spread the line a little if you KNOW its going to be a pass and then try to Power Move/finesse move whichever your lineman is best at INSIDE so to move the Lineman out of the path of the OLB.

If your blitzing a MLB you can also do that, dont forget about stunting. Come off your block and roll around to an open gap. Either youll get through, or make the line adjust and try to block you as well as who there blocking.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:18 PM   #2068
Rookie

Honestly I can look at a defensive front and get someone free most of the time. And I never really do any pre snap adjustments. Even if I only rush four a DE gets singled up and with cam heyward I can shed a block about 100% of the time. Then it's just a matter of the qb getting the ball out, getting cut blocked by a rb, or me whiffing on the qb.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:30 PM   #2069
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Honestly I can look at a defensive front and get someone free most of the time. And I never really do any pre snap adjustments. Even if I only rush four a DE gets singled up and with cam heyward I can shed a block about 100% of the time. Then it's just a matter of the qb getting the ball out, getting cut blocked by a rb, or me whiffing on the qb.
This.

Ive whiffed on the QB so many times in the last 30 games Ive played. I mean seriously, 3 times a game EASY.
Old 09-27-2016, 04:01 PM   #2070
Pro

I can't lie, it is hard for me to use your straight up no switch rule! I'm super competitive and catch myself switching when I know I shouldn't lil
Old 09-27-2016, 04:17 PM   #2071
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Good tips.
Last time I'll bother you man, but when inputting these in for CFM is it best to go to Gameplay Sliders in CFM and then import customer sliders? When you do that everything starts at 0. If you set the difficulty at All Pro before you start CFM all of the sliders are at 50.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 04:22 PM   #2072
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCD6890
Last time I'll bother you man, but when inputting these in for CFM is it best to go to Gameplay Sliders in CFM and then import customer sliders? When you do that everything starts at 0. If you set the difficulty at All Pro before you start CFM all of the sliders are at 50.
In cfm set your difficulty to All Madden or All pro, whatever the set is for, then select all your settings you want to enable or disable, then go to gameplay sliders and import sliders. Don't touch the skill sliders, only adjust penalties or fatigue or injury sliders while in cfm.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »