Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 26 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-26-2016, 12:26 AM   #201
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Huh whatttttttt nooooooooooo.......maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go look at my auto sub set up. Lol
Old 08-26-2016, 12:28 AM   #202
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Go look at my auto sub set up. Lol

Oh shucks my plan foiled

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 08-26-2016, 12:32 AM   #203
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Oh shucks my plan foiled

Lol. It's cool. So I'm gonna work on the running game in a little while and I'll update it after. That's the only issue I personally have left.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:33 AM   #204
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Lol. It's cool. So I'm gonna work on the running game in a little while and I'll update it after. That's the only issue I personally have left.

I just went up way high with CPU run blocking up to 80 and I'll lower human by like 2 to 42 and see what happens against the Bears

Old 08-26-2016, 12:39 AM   #205
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I just went up way high with CPU run blocking up to 80 and I'll lower human by like 2 to 42 and see what happens against the Bears

Last year I used cpu at 97 and user at 42 for a while.
Old 08-26-2016, 03:16 AM   #206
All Star

Flazko's Arena

New Update 8/26

-Speed Parity Scale brought down from 90 to 47.(this was because after reading an article and testing, it proved that in Madden 17 this setting acts different. This setting used to control all player's speeds, in this game it only controls elite speeds such as WR, RBs and CBs with high speeds and extremely slow players such as linemen and some linebackers. This setting does not affect any player with a speed in the middle of Elite speeds and low tier speeds, therfore it would make players with 90+ speeds act as if they were the same speed as a player with middle tier speed. Those who were middle tier speed would not be affected whatsoever. Those players with low tier speeds would get a boost.)

-adjusted cpu qb accuracy (this was at 40 and you may leave it there if you like, I adjusted so I can avoid the "robotic qb" affect, I wanted a little more errant passes from cpu qbs)

-adjusted player pass reaction (players now play their lane and will not make superman jumps or dives for an interception, Players also react properly to when a ball has left the qbs hand instead of knowing where the ball is gonna be thrown before it is thrown)

-adjusted run block (now that the speed scale has been adjusted it affects WRs running routes as well as RBs hitting the outside or inside holes, they now seem quicker. When trying to stop the cpu running game you will need to make presnap adjustments and use your best judgment, plug the holes and watch the outsides, especially if the opposing RB has dangerous speed)

-adjusted fumbles

-adjusted catching (looking for a bit better animation, Players sometimes warp for a catch and also there are plenty of drops in the NFL here and there)

-slightly adjusted tackling

-adjusted pass coverage (NFL corners may sometimes get burned here and there by speed or good route running but they typically can stick with a WR step for step)

On a side note I also adjusted auto subs and left fatigue at default 50. Since I'm using 12 min quarters it's best to use default 50 for fatigue so no players dissappear in 4th quarter.

Last edited by Flazko; 08-26-2016 at 03:22 AM.
Old 08-26-2016, 03:19 AM   #207
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Update 8/26

-Speed Parity Scale brought down from 90 to 47.(this was because after reading an article and testing, it proved that in Madden 17 this setting acts different. This setting used to control all player's speeds, in this game it only controls elite speeds such as WR, RBs and CBs with high speeds and extremely slow players such as linemen and some linebackers. This setting does not affect any player with a speed in the middle of Elite speeds and low tier speeds, therfore it would make players with 90+ speeds act as if they were the same speed as a player with middle tier speed. Those who were middle tier speed would not be affected whatsoever. This players with low tier speeds would get a boost.)

-adjusted player pass reaction (players now play their lane and will not make superman jumps or dives for an interception, Players also react properly to when a ball has left the qbs hand instead of knowing where the ball is gonna be thrown before it is thrown)

-adjusted run block (now that the speed scale has been adjusted it affects WRs running routes as well as RBs hitting the outside or inside holes, they now seem quicker. When trying to stop the cpu running game you will need to make presnap adjustments and use your best judgment, plug the holes and watch the outsides, especially if the opposing RB has dangerous speed)

-adjusted fumbles

-adjusted catching (looking for a bit better animation, Players sometimes warp for a catch and also there are plenty of drops in the NFL here and there)

-slightly adjusted tackling

-adjusted pass coverage (NFL corners may sometimes get burned here and there by speed or good route running but they typically can stick with a WR step for step)

I was about to reply "your still up" but it's probably not 3:00 AM where you are nice update man I sorta like ruined your sliders but it's tied 0-0 almost half against the Bears the stats aren't too bad but I'll try your update too

Old 08-26-2016, 03:25 AM   #208
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I was about to reply "your still up" but it's probably not 3:00 AM where you are nice update man I sorta like ruined your sliders but it's tied 0-0 almost half against the Bears the stats aren't too bad but I'll try your update too

It's 1:24 where I'm at. Mountain Time. And if you try my new update make sure you save it under a separate file in case you wanna go back to the version you're using now. I really like what i did in this update and I'm sticking with it unless there's a patch that comes around and changes things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »