Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 261 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2016, 05:25 PM   #2081
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz17
Any updates to the blue set post tuner?
What tuner?
There's an other one today?


EDIT: if you're speaking about the tuner from 4 days ago... All that I updated was fumbles.
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 09-27-2016 at 05:49 PM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 06:18 PM   #2082
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I just wanna let you guys know that with 10 mins / 25 sec, fatigue at 65 and auto subs as I have posted... I'm seeing such beautiful scores, stats and rotations. This is the best I've seen in Madden.
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 09-27-2016 at 07:00 PM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:25 PM   #2083
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

The one thing about 10 min quarters is what do I do when I have a 10 point lead with the whole 10 min 4th quarter left to play? Or less likely but still happens 24 point lead? Do you still run the play clock down to 0 and only have the cpu get 35 offensive plays?
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:39 PM   #2084
Rookie
 
Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Purple set was nice, but CPU QB felt a little overpowered, so I went to the Blue. I've been winning pretty handily. Now, I do have a 90 overall team with a 91 offense and a 93 defense, so perhaps that contributes. (Fantasy draft online CFM with a few buddies in year 3.)

I've been out-gaining opponents ~400 to ~150 in the last 5 games. The crazy thing is I love the set, my team might just be rated too good. I've upped the QB Accuracy slider to 37 for CPU, so I will give a few games here. Tweaking the purple set may be the way to go, but I love the realism of the line interactions and DB/WR in the Blue.

EDIT: For reference, in the team select screen, I'm rated a 90 and all the CPU teams I face are regularly between 82-85 so I still have a sizable advantage there. Is that the cause?
__________________
Check out my site: http://www.eaglesdaily.com

Last edited by Fly8Eagles4Fly; 09-27-2016 at 07:42 PM.
Fly8Eagles4Fly is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:47 PM   #2085
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly8Eagles4Fly
Purple set was nice, but CPU QB felt a little overpowered, so I went to the Blue. I've been winning pretty handily. Now, I do have a 90 overall team with a 91 offense and a 93 defense, so perhaps that contributes. (Fantasy draft online CFM with a few buddies in year 3.)

I've been out-gaining opponents ~400 to ~150 in the last 5 games. The crazy thing is I love the set, my team might just be rated too good. I've upped the QB Accuracy slider to 37 for CPU, so I will give a few games here. Tweaking the purple set may be the way to go, but I love the realism of the line interactions and DB/WR in the Blue.

EDIT: For reference, in the team select screen, I'm rated a 90 and all the CPU teams I face are regularly between 82-85 so I still have a sizable advantage there. Is that the cause?
Either lower cpu qb accuracy down to between 50-60 on purple or higher cpu qb accuracy to between 37-40 on blue. OR...... put on your big boy pants and go to the red set or my secret sauce set lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:49 PM   #2086
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
The one thing about 10 min quarters is what do I do when I have a 10 point lead with the whole 10 min 4th quarter left to play? Or less likely but still happens 24 point lead? Do you still run the play clock down to 0 and only have the cpu get 35 offensive plays?
I never run the play clock down to 0. I also don't hurry my offense to the line when breaking huddle.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:49 PM   #2087
Rookie
 
Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Either lower cpu qb accuracy down to between 50-60 on purple or higher cpu qb accuracy to between 37-40 on blue. OR...... put on your big boy pants and go to the red set or my secret sauce set lol
lol, I'm with ya man. Honestly, I would go to one of the All-Madden sets, but it's a group decision. I just put it up to 37 on the Blue for this game.

EDIT: Okay.. wow. Completely different game through one quarter. Granted, it is a division game against Russell Wilson leading the other team. Does QB Accuracy affect running? lol cuz now the CPU can run on me. I like it... kinda...
__________________
Check out my site: http://www.eaglesdaily.com

Last edited by Fly8Eagles4Fly; 09-27-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Fly8Eagles4Fly is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:56 PM   #2088
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

There's also an option when you're picking your play to choose tempo , "Chew Clock" or "No Huddle" the Chew clock option gives you an accelerated clock down to 10 seconds. I believe you press LB button when picking a play
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 AM.

Top -