Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2016, 05:25 PM   #2081
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz17
Any updates to the blue set post tuner?
What tuner?
There's an other one today?

EDIT: if you're speaking about the tuner from 4 days ago... All that I updated was fumbles.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-27-2016 at 05:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 06:18 PM   #2082
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I just wanna let you guys know that with 10 mins / 25 sec, fatigue at 65 and auto subs as I have posted... I'm seeing such beautiful scores, stats and rotations. This is the best I've seen in Madden.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-27-2016 at 07:00 PM.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:25 PM   #2083
Rookie

The one thing about 10 min quarters is what do I do when I have a 10 point lead with the whole 10 min 4th quarter left to play? Or less likely but still happens 24 point lead? Do you still run the play clock down to 0 and only have the cpu get 35 offensive plays?
Old 09-27-2016, 07:39 PM   #2084
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2

Purple set was nice, but CPU QB felt a little overpowered, so I went to the Blue. I've been winning pretty handily. Now, I do have a 90 overall team with a 91 offense and a 93 defense, so perhaps that contributes. (Fantasy draft online CFM with a few buddies in year 3.)

I've been out-gaining opponents ~400 to ~150 in the last 5 games. The crazy thing is I love the set, my team might just be rated too good. I've upped the QB Accuracy slider to 37 for CPU, so I will give a few games here. Tweaking the purple set may be the way to go, but I love the realism of the line interactions and DB/WR in the Blue.

EDIT: For reference, in the team select screen, I'm rated a 90 and all the CPU teams I face are regularly between 82-85 so I still have a sizable advantage there. Is that the cause?

Last edited by Fly8Eagles4Fly; 09-27-2016 at 07:42 PM.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:47 PM   #2085
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly8Eagles4Fly
Purple set was nice, but CPU QB felt a little overpowered, so I went to the Blue. I've been winning pretty handily. Now, I do have a 90 overall team with a 91 offense and a 93 defense, so perhaps that contributes. (Fantasy draft online CFM with a few buddies in year 3.)

I've been out-gaining opponents ~400 to ~150 in the last 5 games. The crazy thing is I love the set, my team might just be rated too good. I've upped the QB Accuracy slider to 37 for CPU, so I will give a few games here. Tweaking the purple set may be the way to go, but I love the realism of the line interactions and DB/WR in the Blue.

EDIT: For reference, in the team select screen, I'm rated a 90 and all the CPU teams I face are regularly between 82-85 so I still have a sizable advantage there. Is that the cause?
Either lower cpu qb accuracy down to between 50-60 on purple or higher cpu qb accuracy to between 37-40 on blue. OR...... put on your big boy pants and go to the red set or my secret sauce set lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 07:49 PM   #2086
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
The one thing about 10 min quarters is what do I do when I have a 10 point lead with the whole 10 min 4th quarter left to play? Or less likely but still happens 24 point lead? Do you still run the play clock down to 0 and only have the cpu get 35 offensive plays?
I never run the play clock down to 0. I also don't hurry my offense to the line when breaking huddle.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:49 PM   #2087
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Either lower cpu qb accuracy down to between 50-60 on purple or higher cpu qb accuracy to between 37-40 on blue. OR...... put on your big boy pants and go to the red set or my secret sauce set lol
lol, I'm with ya man. Honestly, I would go to one of the All-Madden sets, but it's a group decision. I just put it up to 37 on the Blue for this game.

EDIT: Okay.. wow. Completely different game through one quarter. Granted, it is a division game against Russell Wilson leading the other team. Does QB Accuracy affect running? lol cuz now the CPU can run on me. I like it... kinda...

Last edited by Fly8Eagles4Fly; 09-27-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:56 PM   #2088
All Star

Flazko's Arena

There's also an option when you're picking your play to choose tempo , "Chew Clock" or "No Huddle" the Chew clock option gives you an accelerated clock down to 10 seconds. I believe you press LB button when picking a play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »