Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 262 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-27-2016, 08:07 PM   #2089
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So I ended up inputting the sliders in the main menu and then importing them to cfm and it seems to make a difference. First game in my third season with the eagles I drafted a cb in first round overall of 79. Playing the falcons and hes up against Julio and ryan took a 40 yard shot into to endzone (Julio won of course). So it was definitely nice to see that.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:34 PM   #2090
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB85
So I ended up inputting the sliders in the main menu and then importing them to cfm and it seems to make a difference. First game in my third season with the eagles I drafted a cb in first round overall of 79. Playing the falcons and hes up against Julio and ryan took a 40 yard shot into to endzone (Julio won of course). So it was definitely nice to see that.
I've always believed it makes a difference. A lot of other guys do to.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:47 PM   #2091
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

Hey man, great sliders. I just played as the Rams against the Pats and lost 26-12. I was shredded by Brady for almost 400 yards but did pretty well in the red zone. I scored two TDs (missed both extra points), one on a kickoff return and the other on my only good drive if the game (slight jump ball to Britt). Otherwise I was dominated all game, as I would expect. My only complaint is getting the CPU to not throw the check down to the flat so often and fall directly out of bounds. I think Brady only attempted about 5 of 50 passes longer than 15 yards all game. But I had a lot of fun and will be using these to restart my CFM once the title update drops.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:54 PM   #2092
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
There's also an option when you're picking your play to choose tempo , "Chew Clock" or "No Huddle" the Chew clock option gives you an accelerated clock down to 10 seconds. I believe you press LB button when picking a play
That's what I mean. You don't use chew clock in the 4th quarter if you have a decent lead and you wanna kill the clock with 10 min quarters?
Old 09-27-2016, 08:57 PM   #2093
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
That's what I mean. You don't use chew clock in the 4th quarter if you have a decent lead and you wanna kill the clock with 10 min quarters?
I don't use it at all. I let the game play out. I used to use it when I was using 15 min quarters and was up by a good two possession or more lead
Old 09-27-2016, 08:58 PM   #2094
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonic
Hey man, great sliders. I just played as the Rams against the Pats and lost 26-12. I was shredded by Brady for almost 400 yards but did pretty well in the red zone. I scored two TDs (missed both extra points), one on a kickoff return and the other on my only good drive if the game (slight jump ball to Britt). Otherwise I was dominated all game, as I would expect. My only complaint is getting the CPU to not throw the check down to the flat so often and fall directly out of bounds. I think Brady only attempted about 5 of 50 passes longer than 15 yards all game. But I had a lot of fun and will be using these to restart my CFM once the title update drops.
It's an all pro thing for qbs to regularly hit check downs. In all madden they take plenty of shots downfield. Try one of my all madden sets, preferably my sauce set and see the difference.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:00 PM   #2095
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I noticed some tweaks to the Red Set. Can I ask what you've noticed with these?
Old 09-27-2016, 09:09 PM   #2096
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I noticed some tweaks to the Red Set. Can I ask what you've noticed with these?
All I changed was catching, the catching can't be higher than 55 on all madden or there's a little bit of warping. The WR gets pulled into an animation. It's fixed though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »