Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 262 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2016, 08:07 PM   #2089
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So I ended up inputting the sliders in the main menu and then importing them to cfm and it seems to make a difference. First game in my third season with the eagles I drafted a cb in first round overall of 79. Playing the falcons and hes up against Julio and ryan took a 40 yard shot into to endzone (Julio won of course). So it was definitely nice to see that.
ZB85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:34 PM   #2090
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB85
So I ended up inputting the sliders in the main menu and then importing them to cfm and it seems to make a difference. First game in my third season with the eagles I drafted a cb in first round overall of 79. Playing the falcons and hes up against Julio and ryan took a 40 yard shot into to endzone (Julio won of course). So it was definitely nice to see that.
I've always believed it makes a difference. A lot of other guys do to.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:47 PM   #2091
Rookie
 
Tonic's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Michigan
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Hey man, great sliders. I just played as the Rams against the Pats and lost 26-12. I was shredded by Brady for almost 400 yards but did pretty well in the red zone. I scored two TDs (missed both extra points), one on a kickoff return and the other on my only good drive if the game (slight jump ball to Britt). Otherwise I was dominated all game, as I would expect. My only complaint is getting the CPU to not throw the check down to the flat so often and fall directly out of bounds. I think Brady only attempted about 5 of 50 passes longer than 15 yards all game. But I had a lot of fun and will be using these to restart my CFM once the title update drops.
__________________
"To whom much is given, much is expected" - John F. Kennedy
Tonic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:54 PM   #2092
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
There's also an option when you're picking your play to choose tempo , "Chew Clock" or "No Huddle" the Chew clock option gives you an accelerated clock down to 10 seconds. I believe you press LB button when picking a play
That's what I mean. You don't use chew clock in the 4th quarter if you have a decent lead and you wanna kill the clock with 10 min quarters?
FancyPantsHess is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:57 PM   #2093
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
That's what I mean. You don't use chew clock in the 4th quarter if you have a decent lead and you wanna kill the clock with 10 min quarters?
I don't use it at all. I let the game play out. I used to use it when I was using 15 min quarters and was up by a good two possession or more lead
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:58 PM   #2094
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonic
Hey man, great sliders. I just played as the Rams against the Pats and lost 26-12. I was shredded by Brady for almost 400 yards but did pretty well in the red zone. I scored two TDs (missed both extra points), one on a kickoff return and the other on my only good drive if the game (slight jump ball to Britt). Otherwise I was dominated all game, as I would expect. My only complaint is getting the CPU to not throw the check down to the flat so often and fall directly out of bounds. I think Brady only attempted about 5 of 50 passes longer than 15 yards all game. But I had a lot of fun and will be using these to restart my CFM once the title update drops.
It's an all pro thing for qbs to regularly hit check downs. In all madden they take plenty of shots downfield. Try one of my all madden sets, preferably my sauce set and see the difference.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:00 PM   #2095
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,072
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I noticed some tweaks to the Red Set. Can I ask what you've noticed with these?
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:09 PM   #2096
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I noticed some tweaks to the Red Set. Can I ask what you've noticed with these?
All I changed was catching, the catching can't be higher than 55 on all madden or there's a little bit of warping. The WR gets pulled into an animation. It's fixed though.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:32 AM.

Top -