Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 265 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-28-2016, 04:23 AM   #2113
Rookie

bradypunch's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I like the secret sauce one and this my firt time ever with all madden. It seems very challenging (restarted 4 times with skins vs pit) but not overly challenging, the 100 parity 10 min quarters are a perfect combo as well. My only issue is with cousins, i am way off target and big ben is throwing 3rd and 25 coversions a lot. I need assistance with the ints and overall play calling, i prefer quick and sometimes scroll up or down if i dont like it. i noticed as well that no switch is a nono in all madden. i need to constantly switch to get fumbles or int or solid deflection. i dont really wanna go all pro cuz it just feels challenging now. redskins rb sucks but i hav a feeling the rushing is hard but im all for that becuz b4 it was easy to rush for 150 yd 32 att
Old 09-28-2016, 07:26 AM   #2114
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

@Flazko I plugged in the sliders last night, (still using the purple set) I have CPU QB pass block at 5 and user run block at 3. I restarted my Eagles franchise. I was able to get one sack towards the end of the game and picked off RGIII 3 times. My total offense for the game was 782 yards. 295 coming from rushing and 487 coming from passing. I saw good rotations with the auto subs. For the majority of the game once I got up 20-7 (Browns blocked the extra PAT) the Browns ran the ball on 1st-3rd downs. Their total passing yards for the game was 100. I have the CPU QB accuracy at 60. What do you think? Isaiah Crowell had a huge game as they had 235 yards rushing.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:00 AM   #2115
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It's an all pro thing for qbs to regularly hit check downs. In all madden they take plenty of shots downfield. Try one of my all madden sets, preferably my sauce set and see the difference.
Cool, will do. I should also mention that I set the Pats to use the pass balanced playbook and it was awesome. Brady sat in the shotgun nearly all game. Blount gashed me a few times with powerful runs. Gronk killed me because I didn't put a good coverage guy on him when in man, and you simply can't run a zone against Brady. I also (stupidly) realized that I had the buttons mixed up for finesse and power moves all along so I haven't been getting much pressure on the QB.

Great set man, looking forward to the All-Madden set whenever this patch is released. It was exactly a year ago today so hopefully it'll be here by the end of the week

Last edited by Tonic; 09-28-2016 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:51 AM   #2116
Rookie

I tried a bunch of different sliders and I find the secret sauce to be by far the best. It's really challenging you can't make any mistakes but it also puts up realistic numbers. I think I am 2-2 using the secret sauce.

My last game I played vs the saints and lost 15-9. (I scored a td and a safety lol) I also played the panthers to an over time game and won. This set is def the most fun I've had playing madden, thanks .
Old 09-28-2016, 11:01 AM   #2117
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCD6890
@Flazko I plugged in the sliders last night, (still using the purple set) I have CPU QB pass block at 5 and user run block at 3. I restarted my Eagles franchise. I was able to get one sack towards the end of the game and picked off RGIII 3 times. My total offense for the game was 782 yards. 295 coming from rushing and 487 coming from passing. I saw good rotations with the auto subs. For the majority of the game once I got up 20-7 (Browns blocked the extra PAT) the Browns ran the ball on 1st-3rd downs. Their total passing yards for the game was 100. I have the CPU QB accuracy at 60. What do you think? Isaiah Crowell had a huge game as they had 235 yards rushing.
How long are your quarters?
Old 09-28-2016, 11:02 AM   #2118
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpOffMang
I tried a bunch of different sliders and I find the secret sauce to be by far the best. It's really challenging you can't make any mistakes but it also puts up realistic numbers. I think I am 2-2 using the secret sauce.

My last game I played vs the saints and lost 15-9. (I scored a td and a safety lol) I also played the panthers to an over time game and won. This set is def the most fun I've had playing madden, thanks .
Yeah it's awesome. I use it for my franchise. You're welcome.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:17 AM   #2119
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
How long are your quarters?
15 minute with 20 sec runoff.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:24 AM   #2120
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCD6890
15 minute with 20 sec runoff.
There's one problem. Yes, 15 mins feels the most realistic because you get a good time of possession stat but sometimes your scores, stats and amount of plays can be a little too high because it is a video game. You can stick with the 15 mins if you like it, not a big deal, you will just need to get used to higher stats unless you do this, you said you're using the purple set... Drop user qb accuracy to 20, you need more of a challenge in the passing game, your passing stats were really high even Vs the Browns lol you could leave user run block at 3 or put it one point down to 2, your choice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »