Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 269 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-28-2016, 04:17 PM   #2145
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I use what's listed on the first page.
That'll do then. Can't wait to try these. Hopefully this will put an end to me flipping sliders.
Old 09-28-2016, 04:28 PM   #2146
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCD6890
That'll do then. Can't wait to try these. Hopefully this will put an end to me flipping sliders.
They should. They're pretty spot on, one game I struggling running next game I do better.
Old 09-28-2016, 04:49 PM   #2147
Rookie

I honestly can't believe how different all madden plays this year. I think I'm around the same as most, above average sort of play, not a super star but never really threatened all that much from all pro. Anytime I loose it's probably my own doing. I tried the secret sauce last night, I was panthers against saints and was down 24-7 at the half and was pretty pissed off to say the least. Had a int returned for a td, where fozzy juggles the catch and the defender grabbed it and took it to the house. Two long plays both went for Tds. Long pass to cook and a long run but we're both completely my fault. I then mounted a ferocious comeback and leveled the score. Saints get field goal with 4 mins to go. I drive down, score a td with 30 seconds left. Dangerous amount of time for brees. They landed a few underneath and actually snuck into field goal range from me playing prevent but ultimately lost.

My point is in years past no way would all madden have allowed that. I also managed 4 sacks and an int in the redzone at crucial stage in game.
Best set by far.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:15 PM   #2148
Pro

Hey I use your blue set! What else could I do to make passing a little tougher. User accuracy is at 18 and I have CPU reaction time at 12
Old 09-28-2016, 05:45 PM   #2149
Pro

Hey what was your false start setting before? I saw a ton my last game on the opposing team when the QB was trying to get me to jump
Old 09-28-2016, 06:13 PM   #2150
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Hey I use your blue set! What else could I do to make passing a little tougher. User accuracy is at 18 and I have CPU reaction time at 12
User accuracy between 7-10 and cpu reaction at 16
Old 09-28-2016, 06:13 PM   #2151
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Hey what was your false start setting before? I saw a ton my last game on the opposing team when the QB was trying to get me to jump
60 main menu, 64 in cfm.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:16 PM   #2152
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Everyone, I tried 12 mins and it wasn't bad. 10-12 mins is good for stats and scores. I'll probably use 12 mins /20 run off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »