Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 270 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-28-2016, 06:26 PM   #2153
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Do you no switch on defense for your secret sauce set ?
Old 09-28-2016, 06:28 PM   #2154
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
No. I switch. I only "No Switch" when using an All Pro set like the blue set but on a All Madden I definitely switch lol
Old 09-28-2016, 06:37 PM   #2155
Pro

Old 09-28-2016, 06:38 PM   #2156
Pro

Whoops forgot I already asked that but thank you!
Old 09-28-2016, 06:38 PM   #2157
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I will finish my game tonight. Trailing Saints 17-0 at the half after 5 first half turnovers. The 4 INTs were completely my fault- was playing half asleep. Not a good idea. Using the Secret Sauce set and loving it. After being back and forth with that and the Red set, Flazo was able to convince me to use the sauce. And I tell you, it's awesome sauce!

I'm using 15 min qtrs/15 second play clock for now with 63 fatigue. For most of the first half, I trailed 7-0 after yielding an opening play 75 yard TD on a blown assignment (Brees to Fleener). So far I'm liking the feel of the 15 min quarters, though I will consider going to 10 or 12 if the scores start getting too crazy. I'm also going to try fatigue on 65, even with the 15 min qtrs.

Flazo, you said that you're noticing more intensity from the CPU with the 10-12 min quarters. Is it significantly so?

I'll post my results tonight when the game is complete, and I'll also let everyone know how I fare with the 65 fatigue in week 2... Well once I get to week 2.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:08 PM   #2158
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I will finish my game tonight. Trailing Saints 17-0 at the half after 5 first half turnovers. The 4 INTs were completely my fault- was playing half asleep. Not a good idea. Using the Secret Sauce set and loving it. After being back and forth with that and the Red set, Flazo was able to convince me to use the sauce. And I tell you, it's awesome sauce!

I'm using 15 min qtrs/15 second play clock for now with 63 fatigue. For most of the first half, I trailed 7-0 after yielding an opening play 75 yard TD on a blown assignment (Brees to Fleener). So far I'm liking the feel of the 15 min quarters, though I will consider going to 10 or 12 if the scores start getting too crazy. I'm also going to try fatigue on 65, even with the 15 min qtrs.

Flazo, you said that you're noticing more intensity from the CPU with the 10-12 min quarters. Is it significantly so?

I'll post my results tonight when the game is complete, and I'll also let everyone know how I fare with the 65 fatigue in week 2... Well once I get to week 2.
Yeah, it could just be that I'm also playing in all madden so maybe that affects better play calling. Whatever it is, I love it.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:08 PM   #2159
Pro

I'm trying out your secret sauce set. I like it but I feel like players move more realistically in blue and I liked blue more because the ratings really matter. With that said, what do I put to make running a bit harder
Old 09-28-2016, 10:23 PM   #2160
Just started!

Hey Flazko,

Sorry, I don't see it on the main page anymore - but am I remembering it correctly that you found the best results with 10min quarters and 20 sec runoff? I'm using the blue set with 63 fatigue, if that matters. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »