Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2016, 10:50 PM   #2161
Pro

mathey270's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastry643
Hey Flazko,

Sorry, I don't see it on the main page anymore - but am I remembering it correctly that you found the best results with 10min quarters and 20 sec runoff? I'm using the blue set with 63 fatigue, if that matters. Thanks!
Page 214 comment number 2133

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 11:02 PM   #2162
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I will finish my game tonight. Trailing Saints 17-0 at the half after 5 first half turnovers. The 4 INTs were completely my fault- was playing half asleep. Not a good idea. Using the Secret Sauce set and loving it. After being back and forth with that and the Red set, Flazo was able to convince me to use the sauce. And I tell you, it's awesome sauce!

I'm using 15 min qtrs/15 second play clock for now with 63 fatigue. For most of the first half, I trailed 7-0 after yielding an opening play 75 yard TD on a blown assignment (Brees to Fleener). So far I'm liking the feel of the 15 min quarters, though I will consider going to 10 or 12 if the scores start getting too crazy. I'm also going to try fatigue on 65, even with the 15 min qtrs.

Flazo, you said that you're noticing more intensity from the CPU with the 10-12 min quarters. Is it significantly so?

I'll post my results tonight when the game is complete, and I'll also let everyone know how I fare with the 65 fatigue in week 2... Well once I get to week 2.
Ok, so I'm gonna give myself a one-time mulligan in my franchise. Once again, I tossed two quick INTs due to being overtired, and not being focused. When I loaded my franchise back up, it resumed right where I left off. This is great bc it'll help me get more games in during the week. The only thing I didn't like is that our jerseys were different when I loaded the game back up; the weather is also different upon loading and resuming a saved game, of course we were in a dome so that had no impact. That's just nitpicky stuff tho, that I can live with.

So, since I'm taking a one time mulligan, I have updated injuries to 40 and fatigue to 65. I'll officially kickoff the 2016 season tomorrow. Secret Sauce set (I love the realism and all-madden challenge combo that this set provides). 15 min quarters/ 15 second playclock rundown. I know a few are curious to see how I make out with the fatigue with the 15 minute quarters. I'll report back with my results. A huge thanks, Flazko, for all of your work on the awesome sauce. Now that I'm done experimenting, I am FINALLY ready to get going with my franchise. Of course, being more alert will go along way! Stay tuned!
Old 09-28-2016, 11:19 PM   #2163
Pro

Flazko the suggestions you made to make passing harder.......thank you!!! I also put run blocking down to 4 and this set gives you one hell of a challenge! I just won a nail biter in green Bay 19-14 and this one went down to the final play!

This was with the blue set! I think I may be set on sliders now!
Old 09-28-2016, 11:27 PM   #2164
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastry643
Hey Flazko,

Sorry, I don't see it on the main page anymore - but am I remembering it correctly that you found the best results with 10min quarters and 20 sec runoff? I'm using the blue set with 63 fatigue, if that matters. Thanks!
Yes. Use 65 fatigue.

I started using 12 mins / 20 run off. I was previously using 10 mins /25 run off. It doesn't make much difference.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-28-2016 at 11:30 PM.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:28 PM   #2165
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Flazko the suggestions you made to make passing harder.......thank you!!! I also put run blocking down to 4 and this set gives you one hell of a challenge! I just won a nail biter in green Bay 19-14 and this one went down to the final play!

This was with the blue set! I think I may be set on sliders now!
That's great to hear.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 01:04 AM   #2166
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

First sauce game went well. A 37-30 win that I let get closer than it should have with 2 boneheaded picks late. Biggest observation was that stars dominated. Hopkins went off for a 9/141/2 day and Cobb would have probably followed suit had he not got hurt on catch 1. Line actually blocked well on this set and my weak tackles were quickly exposed on any sort of off tackle run or toss. These ones appear to be the way to go. If only they called intentional grounding these would be perfect. Blame EA for that bit
Old 09-29-2016, 01:58 AM   #2167
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So there's an other tuner just released, no details yet. I will post as soon as info is released.
Old 09-29-2016, 08:27 AM   #2168
Rookie

mullhouse's Arena

OVR: 1

Seems to be a lot of INT mentioned. I have thrown 8 in 2 games using Sauce myself.... Could be user error though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »