Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 272 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-29-2016, 10:43 AM   #2169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

what difference between secret sauce and blue sliders ?
Old 09-29-2016, 11:07 AM   #2170
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Ok, so I'm gonna give myself a one-time mulligan in my franchise. Once again, I tossed two quick INTs due to being overtired, and not being focused. When I loaded my franchise back up, it resumed right where I left off. This is great bc it'll help me get more games in during the week. The only thing I didn't like is that our jerseys were different when I loaded the game back up; the weather is also different upon loading and resuming a saved game, of course we were in a dome so that had no impact. That's just nitpicky stuff tho, that I can live with.

So, since I'm taking a one time mulligan, I have updated injuries to 40 and fatigue to 65. I'll officially kickoff the 2016 season tomorrow. Secret Sauce set (I love the realism and all-madden challenge combo that this set provides). 15 min quarters/ 15 second playclock rundown. I know a few are curious to see how I make out with the fatigue with the 15 minute quarters. I'll report back with my results. A huge thanks, Flazko, for all of your work on the awesome sauce. Now that I'm done experimenting, I am FINALLY ready to get going with my franchise. Of course, being more alert will go along way! Stay tuned!
I have found that whenever I play all-madden I have to be focused. If I'm just half *** playing like not avidly looking for open receivers I will throw a ton of picks.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:21 AM   #2171
Pro

OVR: 1

so i'm not trying to bash your sliders at all, but the secret sauce to me just doesn't seem realistic, whoever im playing they run for 160 yards rushing and there is always an open receiver no matter what play i'm running
Old 09-29-2016, 11:44 AM   #2172
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Man I been all up, in & around the slider forum looking for a good set & finally I think I pieced together a set that will work with your sliders as the foundation Flazko.

I can't tell you all my settings off the top but here's what I'm using for the most part:

Blue Set
15 min w/17 sec run off, 65 fatigue I believe
Normal w/50 Threshold
Completely different Main Menu setup from Josh's thread (CFM setup identical to yours)

Right now I'm at the half in my first pre-season game (Giants (Me)/Dolphins) & it's been AMAZING so far. Gameplay has been great & some nice penalties also (3/22 for MIA, 4/74 for me). We're locked in a 13-7 (them) defensive battle with about 330 yards of total offense between us.

If I remember I'll post up stats & maybe some vids if anyone is interested.

Thank again for you work man.
4 Life.....
Old 09-29-2016, 11:54 AM   #2173
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If you throw bad balls, they should be picked off. Period.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:56 AM   #2174
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
so i'm not trying to bash your sliders at all, but the secret sauce to me just doesn't seem realistic, whoever im playing they run for 160 yards rushing and there is always an open receiver no matter what play i'm running
It's cool, it's your opinion, you're just not good defending the run lol I haven't allowed anyone more than 100 yards I also have a horrible defense but it's expected. That's realistic. I'm not going to bump up sliders to make my team better at something they shouldn't be. . People complain all pro running game sucks and all madden running game is too hard for them. There's easier sets if you can't handle All Madden.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-29-2016 at 11:59 AM.
Old 09-29-2016, 12:09 PM   #2175
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Man I been all up, in & around the slider forum looking for a good set & finally I think I pieced together a set that will work with your sliders as the foundation Flazko.

I can't tell you all my settings off the top but here's what I'm using for the most part:

Blue Set
15 min w/17 sec run off, 65 fatigue I believe
Normal w/50 Threshold
Completely different Main Menu setup from Josh's thread (CFM setup identical to yours)

Right now I'm at the half in my first pre-season game (Giants (Me)/Dolphins) & it's been AMAZING so far. Gameplay has been great & some nice penalties also (3/22 for MIA, 4/74 for me). We're locked in a 13-7 (them) defensive battle with about 330 yards of total offense between us.

If I remember I'll post up stats & maybe some vids if anyone is interested.

Thank again for you work man.
You're welcome. I'm glad you took the time to adjust sliders and settings to fit your preferences instead of coming here to complain lol. Doesn't make sense to do so when you can tweak sliders based on what's too hard or too easy to give you a more enjoyable experience.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-29-2016 at 12:12 PM.
Old 09-29-2016, 12:21 PM   #2176
Pro

OVR: 1

i agree with you 100% flazko you shouldn't move up sliders to make your team better at something that they are not, which set besides your secret sauce would be the most realistic gameplay, just not good at all madden i guess, but i still want that challenge from the CPU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »