Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2016, 06:18 PM   #2193
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I like the 100 speed parity with Normal game speed. . Feels very "NFL like" to me. The speed of the game is nice and the footplanting is still awesome from the 100 parity scale
Old 09-29-2016, 07:01 PM   #2194
Rookie

I'm gonna try it out. Always liked having to make decisions faster. All madden scares me at normal speed in open space against ball carriers. Have you noticed they aren't Barry sanders every play on special sauce? I definitely thought they were way more elusive on the red set.

I had a glitchy game a few games ago where every time I switched a player pre snap the "perfect" green light lit up like I was jumping the snap. Has happened once or twice but this time when the cpu was about to make a move it popped up over their heads like when the user has assisted moves on or in training. It was really interesting to see how good they would be at faking you out. Usually they would get wrapped up right before a move though
Old 09-29-2016, 07:23 PM   #2195
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I'm gonna try it out. Always liked having to make decisions faster. All madden scares me at normal speed in open space against ball carriers. Have you noticed they aren't Barry sanders every play on special sauce? I definitely thought they were way more elusive on the red set.

I had a glitchy game a few games ago where every time I switched a player pre snap the "perfect" green light lit up like I was jumping the snap. Has happened once or twice but this time when the cpu was about to make a move it popped up over their heads like when the user has assisted moves on or in training. It was really interesting to see how good they would be at faking you out. Usually they would get wrapped up right before a move though
I noticed all madden makes players a little more elusive, sometimes it's just crazy lol I'm having a tough game right now on blue set. Its 6-6 at halftime. Using Normal speed with 100 speed parity. 12 mins 20 run off, fatigue 65, injuries 37. My auto subs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 07:37 PM   #2196
Pro

Man I tried normal speed for like 10 minutes I can't do it! I just love how slow speed feels with your sliders man!
Old 09-29-2016, 08:03 PM   #2197
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I just lost a close one... 27-23.... O'Dell Becham beat me deep for a 62 yard td... Lol very fun.
Old 09-29-2016, 08:09 PM   #2198
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Man I tried normal speed for like 10 minutes I can't do it! I just love how slow speed feels with your sliders man!
I feel you kid, these sliders on slow are dope too. Slow just feels a bit too stiff for my liking this year.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 09-29-2016, 08:32 PM   #2199
Rookie

Just lost on a last second field gold with my steelers against your Cowboys so obviously something is wrong with these sliders on normal speed. Lol j/k. 15min/15sec. 62 fatigue. Special sauce but I left cpu run blocking at 35. 39-37 Cowboys. My team was ranked 1st in points against coming into the game so I'm not too worried about the high score in 15 min quarters. Cowboys did run 84 plays to my 50.

A few things I noticed on normal speed: No sacks for either team. I saw wide receivers blocking on completed passes much more than on slow. I shedded a block at least twice only to get knocked on my butt, literally, by another offensive lineman. Not unrealistic but never saw that on slow. Tony romo threw some kind of behind the back shovel pass out of the back of the end zone while escaping my pass rush which was comical. Slow plays so much prettier but I'm going to try another
Old 09-29-2016, 08:39 PM   #2200
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Yeah slow is more smooth but normal isn't bad either. Whatever you like to use.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »