Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 277 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-29-2016, 09:21 PM   #2209
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
To limit All Madden cheese and give a realistic gameplay for All Madden players.

Blue set is most realistic but not as challenging as sauce set. I personally use the sauce set and I love everything I see. It's realistic to me, just some people aren't a fan of All Madden no matter what the sliders are.
Thanks for the quick reply. Somehow I missed the big red letters that said secret sauce was all Madden. That's why I was confused about what the point of the additional set was lol
Old 09-29-2016, 09:22 PM   #2210
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCastle
Thanks for the quick reply. Somehow I missed the big red letters that said secret sauce was all Madden. That's why I was confused about what the point of the additional set was lol
Haha make sure and read everything. One missed thing can throwing everything off.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:59 PM   #2211
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Hey do you guys see weather in you CFMs? Esp if you're using Accel Clock?
4 Life.....
Old 09-29-2016, 09:59 PM   #2212
Rookie

A few questions. For 15/15 should I be upping my fatigue from 62? I'm seeing really nice rb/lb/d line rotations for my team but a few too many subs on cbs and wrs. I normally only keep 5 wrs on my roster but have 6 for late in games. I rarely ever see the cpu backup RBs get more than 3-5 carries though. The Browns only ran the ball 16 times but only 2 carries for the 2nd rb.

Also how the heck do you guys see where your punts are going in all madden? I know the little circle shows up on the field or in the stands for a few seconds to show where it'll land but I can't find it without the all pro arc. I also have no idea which direction the wind arrow is pointing relative to the field
Old 09-29-2016, 10:10 PM   #2213
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Hey do you guys see weather in you CFMs? Esp if you're using Accel Clock?
I've had two Rain Games.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:10 PM   #2214
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
A few questions. For 15/15 should I be upping my fatigue from 62? I'm seeing really nice rb/lb/d line rotations for my team but a few too many subs on cbs and wrs. I normally only keep 5 wrs on my roster but have 6 for late in games. I rarely ever see the cpu backup RBs get more than 3-5 carries though. The Browns only ran the ball 16 times but only 2 carries for the 2nd rb.

Also how the heck do you guys see where your punts are going in all madden? I know the little circle shows up on the field or in the stands for a few seconds to show where it'll land but I can't find it without the all pro arc. I also have no idea which direction the wind arrow is pointing relative to the field
Use 65 fatigue.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:39 PM   #2215
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

Just played a couple of games with the blue set. Liked what I saw overall. Won a nail item 31-27 my steelers vs chiefs in the last one.

The only real concern I have is that I saw suction blocking on around 20-40% of passing plays while I was a defensive lineman. I hadn't experienced that with pass blocking at 50 using another set. However, sack numbers and pressure with your set were much more realistic.

Do you know of any ways that I may be able to eliminate the suction blocking? (lowering it to 0, raising it by a certain amount/etc)

Just curious if you've experienced this or have any insight. Loving the blue set sans that one issue.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:43 PM   #2216
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCastle
Just played a couple of games with the blue set. Liked what I saw overall. Won a nail item 31-27 my steelers vs chiefs in the last one.

The only real concern I have is that I saw suction blocking on around 20-40% of passing plays while I was a defensive lineman. I hadn't experienced that with pass blocking at 50 using another set. However, sack numbers and pressure with your set were much more realistic.

Do you know of any ways that I may be able to eliminate the suction blocking? (lowering it to 0, raising it by a certain amount/etc)

Just curious if you've experienced this or have any insight. Loving the blue set sans that one issue.
Haven't experienced it but my guess would be lowering to 0 so there's no way animations can trigger each other. Sometimes you just gotta live with a little bit of it. No 100% way to eliminate it completely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »