Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2016, 11:01 PM   #2217
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Use 65 fatigue.
Agreed, and I'm on to something here. I'll post back shortly unless I fall asleep
first lol. I'm wiped.

I think 65 fatigue will work with 15 min quarters. I'll post the auto subs I'm using. Flazko, I'm testing yours from last year and this year.

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 09-29-2016 at 11:05 PM.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:51 PM   #2218
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Both of your All-Madden sets are flat out siiiick. But I've fallen in love with the Sauce set. I like the INTs at 35. I did increase CPU run blocking to 40. I'm gonna roll with it like this for my first 4 games in my franchise. Right now, I've just been testing and getting a feel in franchise mode. It really does give you that All-Madden competition with a realistic football feel.

I'm tempted to blend in a little of the Red set- reduce QB accuracy and pass coverage accordingly (maybe somewhere between the Sauce and the red for those two categories). I'm wondering if that will provide a few more errant passes. Maybe I'll test that and let you know how I make out. Stay tuned.

I'm ready to get my franchise going though. Fun testing your sliders, but I'm ready to start banging out some games. Of course that patch will come out after I'm 8 weeks in and flip everything upside down lol

PS- A huge thanks to the man himself, Flazko for all of his work and dedication to making Madden a great experience. You made Madden 16 fun, and Madden 17 is even better. Thanks bro!
Old 09-30-2016, 01:17 AM   #2219
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Omg... I just won 31-28 over redskins week 2 on a last second hail mary to Dez Bryant.... My heart is pumping lol
Old 09-30-2016, 01:18 AM   #2220
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Both of your All-Madden sets are flat out siiiick. But I've fallen in love with the Sauce set. I like the INTs at 35. I did increase CPU run blocking to 40. I'm gonna roll with it like this for my first 4 games in my franchise. Right now, I've just been testing and getting a feel in franchise mode. It really does give you that All-Madden competition with a realistic football feel.

I'm tempted to blend in a little of the Red set- reduce QB accuracy and pass coverage accordingly (maybe somewhere between the Sauce and the red for those two categories). I'm wondering if that will provide a few more errant passes. Maybe I'll test that and let you know how I make out. Stay tuned.

I'm ready to get my franchise going though. Fun testing your sliders, but I'm ready to start banging out some games. Of course that patch will come out after I'm 8 weeks in and flip everything upside down lol

PS- A huge thanks to the man himself, Flazko for all of his work and dedication to making Madden a great experience. You made Madden 16 fun, and Madden 17 is even better. Thanks bro!
Appreciate the kind words and your appreciation for my work.
Old 09-30-2016, 02:09 AM   #2221
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Update to Blue Set 9/30/16 @12:10 AM Mtn Time:

- QB Accuracy was adjusted for User and CPU. For user it was 23, it's now 25 and for cpu it was 33, it's now 40. This was to help cpu observe more midfield and downfield passes and less check downs and cpu qb also holds the ball for too long at times. Under 40 the cpu will only make throws it knows it can make (check downs). The cpu still throws errant passes as long as you are getting pressure. 25 for user and 40 for cpu feel balanced. You may use lower than 25 if you want more of a challenge .

- catching was 60, it's now 50. Seeing too many crazy one hand catches.

- fumbles was 55, it's now 60. I've seen 8 fumbles my last two games, that's a little too much, 0-2 a game is the spot it should be.

-Interceptions was at 40, it's now 35. Seeing too many interceptions off balls batted up in the air.
- tackling was 62, it's now 58. Do not like little CBs blowing up big RBs one on one. It's much better now, also helps reduce fumbles.

Remember, you don't not have to apply these changes if you have made your own adjustments or are satisfied with current version of this slider set.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-30-2016 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Typos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 05:46 AM   #2222
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonce
what difference between secret sauce and blue sliders ?
gameplay and difficulty ?
Old 09-30-2016, 07:44 AM   #2223
Rookie

bradypunch's Arena

Don't ever leave madden on after the game make sure to exit, I just had a great game and it takes a while with the 25 accel and I was passing a lot too so it was serious like 2 hours game lol and because I didn't exit I have to do it all over, but was real fun I was wondering too how u chew clock wen u have a lead in final qarter? With 15/15 it was easy to milk it and win but with the 10 25 I just kinda keep playing and still have plenty on play clock. Do you ever have non close games lol?

Last edited by bradypunch; 09-30-2016 at 08:05 AM.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:46 AM   #2224
Rookie

bradypunch's Arena

Also I thought someone was asking about false start and you said it was 64 or something but on the first page it's 56? And wat about game day training I usually sim that boring stuff but with all madden I'm finding I need to use any advantage I can but its so boring to do that training stuff

Last edited by bradypunch; 09-30-2016 at 08:07 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »