Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 279 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-30-2016, 07:59 AM   #2225
Rookie

crow082011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flasko. Definitely love the Sauce sliders. Everything plays out great. The only new issue I have is running the ball, soon as the balls snapped I have 3 bigs already through. Any tips on how to stop that from happening? I tried slide protection too.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:31 AM   #2226
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

I tried the secret sauce sliders out. Passing is very hard it seems like which it should be. I went to pass and was barely hit and fumbled twice. When the ball is tipped it floats in the air for what seems like forever. Do you think these sliders would do good on All Pro??
Old 09-30-2016, 10:52 AM   #2227
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradypunch
Don't ever leave madden on after the game make sure to exit, I just had a great game and it takes a while with the 25 accel and I was passing a lot too so it was serious like 2 hours game lol and because I didn't exit I have to do it all over, but was real fun I was wondering too how u chew clock wen u have a lead in final qarter? With 15/15 it was easy to milk it and win but with the 10 25 I just kinda keep playing and still have plenty on play clock. Do you ever have non close games lol?
When choosing a play you can change the tempo to "chew clock" it'll bring the acc clock down to 10 seconds.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:53 AM   #2228
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow082011
Flasko. Definitely love the Sauce sliders. Everything plays out great. The only new issue I have is running the ball, soon as the balls snapped I have 3 bigs already through. Any tips on how to stop that from happening? I tried slide protection too.
Try user run block at 52. On all madden anywhere between 50-55 is good.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:54 AM   #2229
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCD6890
I tried the secret sauce sliders out. Passing is very hard it seems like which it should be. I went to pass and was barely hit and fumbled twice. When the ball is tipped it floats in the air for what seems like forever. Do you think these sliders would do good on All Pro??
They wouldn't be horrible on all pro, they would just be easier. If you want to go to all pro just use the Blue Set.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:55 AM   #2230
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradypunch
Also I thought someone was asking about false start and you said it was 64 or something but on the first page it's 56? And wat about game day training I usually sim that boring stuff but with all madden I'm finding I need to use any advantage I can but its so boring to do that training stuff
No they asked about offsides.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:56 AM   #2231
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
They wouldn't be horrible on all pro, they would just be easier. If you want to go to all pro just use the Blue Set.
Do you think if I ran with these on AllPro that 15 min quarters would be okay or no?
Old 09-30-2016, 10:57 AM   #2232
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCD6890
Do you think if I ran with these on AllPro that 15 min quarters would be okay or no?
Ran with what on all pro? The sauce set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »