Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 28 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-26-2016, 09:31 AM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
He did and he did quite well. Think he had something like 6 receptions for 70 or 80 yards. They didn't seem to have a main target, all their receivers, Brown and Gresham included got something like 70 or 80 yards.

Thanks for the feed back.....
Old 08-26-2016, 09:52 AM   #218
Rookie

First game last night with original Flazko's sliders.....Played very well, I was the Bengals against the Steelers in CFM.......Lots of positives with 1 or 2 negatives.......I returned my first ever kickoff but was called back on a penalty which did make me smile:}.....The first time in years that a screen play went for a big gain, Bell something like 50 yards.....Had a punt blocked near my own goal line and was returned for a touchdown, this obviously has never happened before....CPU zone play is tough in a good way also Bell had some good moves stiff armed me trucked and juked me several times...Didn't play a full game, played a quarter and made a few tweaks here and there, threshold I dropped to 65 and this seemed better...Also increased cpu and my pass blocking which helped......I will try out the updated sliders over the weekend but all in all this seem a big step from 16.......The commentary is really good so I think that I am going to have a blast playing this game....Thanks Flazko for the time you have spent tweaking the sliders to unlock what I think is the best Madden by miles.........One last thing can I turn of the kicking and punting arc off as last night in my limited time I couldn't do it......I know last year you could.....

Last edited by ibroxroar67; 08-26-2016 at 09:54 AM.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:05 AM   #219
Rookie

Just noticed you now have 4 stars, very much deserved.......Keep up the good work......When the first patch comes out the sliders normally need tweaking a bit......Any idea what will be in the patch and what do you think should be in the patch?.......
Old 08-26-2016, 10:10 AM   #220
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

I am throwing 4 Int per half with 12 min quaters, and even with Aaron Rodgers it's really ruining the game for me, other then that I love the sliders, I would post my results but showing 8 INTS every single game makes the stats look crap.

I may have to turn the friggin INT down to 0 or soemthing and see what happens then. or have to switch to Pro mode it's just insane way to much I can take throwing 2 a game or a max of 4 but 8? ughhh,

I also found out when you go to play mode it resets your sliders which is super annoying so you gotta go into the game and change the sliders again, and it won't have speical teams sliders in the game.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:21 AM   #221
Bash Brothers

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Am I gonna struggle with Pass Coverage at 90?
Wisconsin Badgers
Old 08-26-2016, 10:33 AM   #222
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Am I gonna struggle with Pass Coverage at 90?

I don't know about you but I'm having problems at 65......Like Flazko said one size doesn't fit all, they are a guide and going by his updated sliders he is a much better player than me....
Old 08-26-2016, 11:29 AM   #223
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

It does look scary at 90 but the reaction is at 8, that personally isn't my problem, I can complete over 50% of my passes, the issue is when I have a Incompletion it's mostly a damm Intercept. 3 out of 4 times
Old 08-26-2016, 11:55 AM   #224
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Are there any "Any house rules" that u use Flazko? Also, any tips on how to have a productive game vs the CPU using your sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only rules I use is turning off all assists and on field visual feedback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »