Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 280 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-30-2016, 10:58 AM   #2233
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Pertaining to the sauce set, it would not be a good idea to use on All Pro because the qb accuracy would not be competitive enough for cpu or the cpu run blocking.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:59 AM   #2234
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Ran with what on all pro? The sauce set?
Yes sir. I know AllMadden is going to be extremely challenging especially with the adjustments to the sliders.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:01 AM   #2235
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCD6890
Yes sir. I know AllMadden is going to be extremely challenging especially with the adjustments to the sliders.
I would just use the Blue set if you want an all pro set. If you use sauce set on all pro the qb accuracy is too low for all pro AI system and so is the cpu run blocking. Running the ball for the user would be too easy, and you would have all day in the pocket because the user pass block would be easier.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:06 AM   #2236
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

Quote:
I would just use the Blue set if you want an all pro set. If you use sauce set on all pro the qb accuracy is too low for all pro AI system and so is the cpu run blocking. Running the ball for the user would be too easy, and you would have all day in the pocket because the user pass block would be easier.
With the Blue Set do you think that it would be easier for the user (me) to complete more passes than on the secret sauce set??? Also how does the CPU look on the Blue Set? Do they do a good mix of run and pass and present a challenge? What's the biggest difference in your opinion for the CPU on the Blue Set compared to the Secret Sauce set?
Old 09-30-2016, 11:09 AM   #2237
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
With the Blue Set do you think that it would be easier for the user (me) to complete more passes than on the secret sauce set??? Also how does the CPU look on the Blue Set? Do they do a good mix of run and pass and present a challenge? What's the biggest difference in your opinion for the CPU on the Blue Set compared to the Secret Sauce set?
Of course all madden is more challenging than all pro. Blue set looks more realistic and its a bit challenging, it depends what team you're playing against. If you really want a challenge at all times just stick with the sauce set as is and get used to it.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:13 AM   #2238
Rookie

DCD6890's Arena

Quote:
Of course all madden is more challenging than all pro. Blue set looks more realistic and its a bit challenging, it depends what team you're playing against. If you really want a challenge at all times just stick with the sauce set as is and get used to it.
I appreciate you answering all of the questions on this thread man. I hate if I've gotten on your nerves.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:16 AM   #2239
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I appreciate you answering all of the questions on this thread man. I hate if I've gotten on your nerves.
You're welcome and no you haven't lol
Old 09-30-2016, 01:59 PM   #2240
Bash Brothers

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Flaz bud... So just to verify, if we want to make changes to sliders... Make the changes in MM, save and then import into CFM, correct?
Wisconsin Badgers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »