Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 282 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-30-2016, 07:40 PM   #2249
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So after two crazy games to start the season, I'm smashing the bears 27-0 in week 3.
Back to the 10 min / 25 second I see. I also noticed that you lowered pass catching to 50.

Hey I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm looking to blend the Red set and the sauce. That mainly involves QB accuracy and Reaction time. But I'm having trouble with the ratios. If I reduce user QB accuracy, I'll need to reduce CPU pass reaction and vice versa, correct? What do you recommend I do as far as numbers here? I know, I should leave well enough alone lol. Side note, I've increased CPU run blocking to 40.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:42 PM   #2250
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Also let me clarify, I'm looking for something in between the sauce and the red for QB accuracy and pass reaction time.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:42 PM   #2251
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Back to the 10 min / 25 second I see. I also noticed that you lowered pass catching to 50.

Hey I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm looking to blend the Red set and the sauce. That mainly involves QB accuracy and Reaction time. But I'm having trouble with the ratios. If I reduce user QB accuracy, I'll need to reduce CPU pass reaction and vice versa, correct? What do you recommend I do as far as numbers here? I know, I should leave well enough alone lol. Side note, I've increased CPU run blocking to 40.
It's hard to say because idk what your issues are and what your point is in combining both sets. It's best to choose one of the sets and work from there instead of trying to combine two sets together.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:47 PM   #2252
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
It's hard to say because idk what your issues are and what your point is in combining both sets. It's best to choose one of the sets and work from there instead of trying to combine two sets together.
In the red set you have QB accuracy and pass reaction both low to balance each other out. In the sauce, you have both QB accuracy and pass reaction higher. I was thinking of something in between for only these two categories. I just struggle wrapping my head around the ratios. It's been a long week and I'm shot lol
Old 09-30-2016, 07:49 PM   #2253
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Exactly. But what exactly is your issue. Why do you want to "find something between"?
Old 09-30-2016, 07:53 PM   #2254
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Exactly. But what exactly is your issue. Why do you want to "find something between"?
No real issue. More for experimental purposes. I've always liked your All-Madden sets in the past, but your sauce set is absolutely awesome. Maybe I'll just leave well enough alone. It really is your best set; as I've said, you get the all-madden difficulty and a realistic NFL experience with the sauce set.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:55 PM   #2255
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
No real issue. More for experimental purposes. I've always liked your All-Madden sets in the past, but your sauce set is absolutely awesome. Maybe I'll just leave well enough alone. It really is your best set; as I've said, you get the all-madden difficulty and a realistic NFL experience with the sauce set.
Lol if you wanna experiment go for it, I always urge everyone to adjust sliders. That's the thing though, you need to actually go into a game or practice mode and experiment yourself and see what you like. You caught on that I match qb accuracy with defense reaction so go from there.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:01 PM   #2256
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You could try this, use everything on sauce set the same except put user accuracy at 15, cpu accuracy at 10, user reaction at 10, user coverage 85, cpu reaction at 5, cpu coverage 85.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »