Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2016, 08:03 PM   #2257
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

One thing I've noticed on all madden when testing is if you put reaction at 100 the players get faked out and bite on play actions and pump fakes. It's pretty cool. I was putting user and cpu reaction at 100 and user coverage at 25 and cpu coverage at 15. It was pretty cool.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:04 PM   #2258
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Lol if you wanna experiment go for it, I always urge everyone to adjust sliders. That's the thing though, you need to actually go into a game or practice mode and experiment yourself and see what you like. You caught on that I match qb accuracy with defense reaction so go from there.
So if I lower user QB accuracy by 7-10 points, what would the appropriate corresponding adjust meant to CPU reaction time be? QB accuracy and CPU reaction time go hand in hand, correct? User QB acc/ CPU pass reaction & CPU QB acc/ User pass reaction time if I understand it correctly. I appreciate all of your input. Thank you as always.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:12 PM   #2259
All Star

Flazko's Arena

It's hard to say because it varies. It's different on all madden and on all pro. Usually on all pro if I lower something of user i higher something of cpu by 10 points and on all madden it's usually the opposite. Example

On all madden I have user accuracy at 25 and and cpu accuracy at 15 (-10 differential) I give myself a 10 point advantage because the AI system is a little too smart and the game can sometimes seem "scripted".

But on all pro I have user accuracy at 25 and cpu accuracy at 40. (+15 differential) I give the cpu a better accuracy because AI system is a little lower than the human reaction and is not as smart as we are .

You have to be dedicated and patient. Putting together sliders is not easy. You have so many things to take account for.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:14 PM   #2260
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Not to mention each slider triggers something of an other slider. It's not like you can just say "hey I highered catching for myself so I'll lower fumbles for cpu " there's sliders that affect other sliders or other areas of the games. Like fumbles can also be affected by the tackling slider. The game speed can affect the AI system not just the difficulty. Fatigue affects injuries because the more fatigued the player is the more likely he will be injured. Different things.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:19 PM   #2261
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
It's hard to say because it varies. It's different on all madden and on all pro. Usually on all pro if I lower something of user i higher something of cpu by 10 points and on all madden it's usually the opposite. Example

On all madden I have user accuracy at 25 and and cpu accuracy at 15 (-10 differential) I give myself a 10 point advantage because the AI system is a little too smart and the game can sometimes seem "scripted".

But on all pro I have user accuracy at 25 and cpu accuracy at 40. (+15 differential) I give the cpu a better accuracy because AI system is a little lower than the human reaction and is not as smart as we are .

You have to be dedicated and patient. Putting together sliders is not easy. You have so many things to take account for.
Thanks for the explanation. I'm gonna leave the sauce set as is, with the exception of increasing CPU run blocking to 40 as I mentioned. That said, I love the sauce set. Most realistic set with a very nice challenge. I'll post my results after I play week 1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 08:19 PM   #2262
All Star

Flazko's Arena

To pretty much sum it up, All Madden is a little too smart so it's best to give yourself a little advantage or make all sliders completely even, if I put 15 for user accuracy and 60 for coverage and reaction then I will do the same exact for the cpu.
All Pro isn't as smart as us so we need to give the cpu a little advantage. It's the total opposite of what I do for all madden.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:20 PM   #2263
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Thanks for the explanation. I'm gonna leave the sauce set as is, with the exception of increasing CPU run blocking to 40 as I mentioned. That said, I love the sauce set. Most realistic set with a very nice challenge. I'll post my results after I play week 1.
You're welcome. Yeah it's fun. I enjoy it.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:22 PM   #2264
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
You're welcome. Yeah it's fun. I enjoy it.
Oh and by the way, thanks for waiving Darius Jackson. The Pats put him on their practice squad, and then I signed him. At RB I have Murray, Washington, Jackson and Barner, who was cut by Philly!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »