Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 286 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-30-2016, 10:24 PM   #2281
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Under set # 4 on first page you have two different red sauce sliders for user/CPU ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2016, 10:27 PM   #2282
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
Under set # 4 on first page you have two different red sauce sliders for user/CPU ?

Lol what?..
Old 09-30-2016, 10:27 PM   #2283
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
He puts what he uses in the body of the sauce set

It still shows 10 mins . I think he mention he uses 12 mins now on a different page. So not sure if he updated first page on what he is using . Just curious what he using currently using for fatigue, quarters, etc
Old 09-30-2016, 10:28 PM   #2284
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Flazco.

So for the sauce slider , what are you personally use for quarters , fatigue and anything else?

Maybe you can put in red what you personally use on the first Page for sauce ? Thanks

Everything I use is listed lol
Old 09-30-2016, 10:36 PM   #2285
Rookie

Scroll to set 4 and you will see two sliders for user/cpu. You have QB accuracy 10/ 8? Pass blocking at 52/44, etc and you scroll down more you see QB accuracy at 25/15, pass blocking 54/35, etc

Also it shows you play at 10 mins 25 sec for set 4 but I thought you said 12 mins is what your doing now . So first page does not currently show what your personally using for quarters , fatigue, that you are using now for your franchise.

Thanks. Loving your hard work

Old 09-30-2016, 10:38 PM   #2286
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
It still shows 10 mins . I think he mention he uses 12 mins now on a different page. So not sure if he updated first page on what he is using . Just curious what he using currently using for fatigue, quarters, etc
Gotcha you're right. He did experiment with 12 mins, but he's back to 10 mins. I'm using 15 mins myself, for now. I'm gonna play my first 4 games that way, and then re-evaluate.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:44 PM   #2287
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Icon8 Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Scroll to set 4 and you will see two sliders for user/cpu. You have QB accuracy 10/ 8? Pass blocking at 52/44, etc and you scroll down more you see QB accuracy at 25/15, pass blocking 54/35, etc

Also it shows you play at 10 mins 25 sec for set 4 but I thought you said 12 mins is what your doing now . So first page does not currently show what your personally using for quarters , fatigue, that you are using now for your franchise.

The set in red is his pure all-madden set. The set below that in black, the sauce set, is also an all-madden set, but it has the realism that the blue set provides. The blue set is at all-pro difficulty, while the secret sauce set is all-madden difficulty. To sum that up, he has 5 sets- 3 all pro (green, purple, blue) and 2 all madden (red and black)

If you read the sauce set, it does show what he's currently using. It's in the body of text before the actual sliders for the set. Remember, you can mess with time of quarters, etc based on your preference.

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 09-30-2016 at 10:47 PM.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:47 PM   #2288
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:

One says "Set #4 Red set / All Madden Set" the other says "*Bonus Slider Set *" "Flazko's Secret Sauce Set" and has a list of exact settings I use for the set because that is the set I use for my franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »