Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 10-01-2016, 09:21 AM   #2297
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
One thing I've noticed on all madden when testing is if you put reaction at 100 the players get faked out and bite on play actions and pump fakes. It's pretty cool. I was putting user and cpu reaction at 100 and user coverage at 25 and cpu coverage at 15. It was pretty cool.
What were you using for QB accuracy for both user and CPU while testing this? Sounds intriguing.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:41 AM   #2298
Gaming Avenger

If you don't remember don't worry about it. I'm set on your sauce set as I mentioned previously.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:43 AM   #2299
Gaming Avenger

Also you decided on sticking with Slow game speed for your Sauce, correct? A couple of days ago you mentioned that you tried Normal. I'm liking the Slow speed myself. It's a great combo with the 100 parity/ threshold.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:38 AM   #2300
Rookie

How many plays should each team be running? I'm using 10mins with 20sec rundown and just want to make sure im getting the right number of plays. ALso is there an easy way to see the number of plays? Ive just been adding passing attempts and carries
Old 10-01-2016, 11:43 AM   #2301
Pro

Putting the cpu accuracy at 40 for the blue set has made it PERFECT for me! I just lost to Pittsburgh 38-28 due to the fact Big Ben kept taking advantage of my love for blitzing with man coverage behind me! Antonio Brown had like 150 yards and two tds and they were pretty aggressive in the air against me!

Thanks again flazko for that adjustment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 12:48 PM   #2302
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpOffMang
How many plays should each team be running? I'm using 10mins with 20sec rundown and just want to make sure im getting the right number of plays. ALso is there an easy way to see the number of plays? Ive just been adding passing attempts and carries
Between 40-50 per team. I get it with 10 mins/25 sec
Old 10-01-2016, 01:25 PM   #2303
Rookie

These sliders look pretty good
Thanks for all the work
How do I import them into my franchise ?
Old 10-01-2016, 04:15 PM   #2304
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Hey. Been following this thread for a while. I thought I would just come out and ask for help.

I run a 3-5 teams connected franchise. Lately I have had 2 superbowl runs. My team is really good while some other user teams are not. I'm looking for a slider set that knocks me down a peg. I won't to struggle to win a suberbowl atleast until I build my team.

We try to start with no elite teams. This current franchise has us as the Lions. Saints. Redskins

I need a slider set that will give us all challenge and realistic stats. Any ideas which one of your sets will work? Just to add we have never tried all pro as it does seem to easy but I'll try anything to get realistic results. What ever you suggest I'll probably start a solo franchise and try them. If they work out I'll implement them into the larger franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »