Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 289 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-01-2016, 05:09 PM   #2305
Rookie

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Is anyone else just unable to recover fumbles? I can force them all day but dear God if I can pick them up
Old 10-01-2016, 06:51 PM   #2306
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Hey. Been following this thread for a while. I thought I would just come out and ask for help.

I run a 3-5 teams connected franchise. Lately I have had 2 superbowl runs. My team is really good while some other user teams are not. I'm looking for a slider set that knocks me down a peg. I won't to struggle to win a suberbowl atleast until I build my team.

We try to start with no elite teams. This current franchise has us as the Lions. Saints. Redskins

I need a slider set that will give us all challenge and realistic stats. Any ideas which one of your sets will work? Just to add we have never tried all pro as it does seem to easy but I'll try anything to get realistic results. What ever you suggest I'll probably start a solo franchise and try them. If they work out I'll implement them into the larger franchise
Secret Sauce set is challenging and realistic. Blue is pure Realism, sometimes it can challenging depending what team you play, and red set is purely to stay challenging while trying to limit all madden cheese. I would try the Secret Sauce Set first, that's a All Madden set but it's pretty realistic. Read the disclaimers under each set, I explain the reason for each set and what difficulty and other settings you should use. I would try it out and then you can either lower or higher certain sliders to make it more or less challenging. Sliders are never a One Size Fits All thing... But they're pretty spot on as is.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-01-2016 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-01-2016, 06:53 PM   #2307
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPGDawg
These sliders look pretty good
Thanks for all the work
How do I import them into my franchise ?
Go Imput them in main menu for both cpu and user (player) then save them under a file. Then go to franchise, go to settings, go and click on Gameplay Sliders and then press Y or Triangle to import.
Old 10-02-2016, 07:14 AM   #2308
Rookie

Hi

First of all let me thank you for work you are doing for us its great.
I have one question. I started my franchise at september 9. Since that ea implemented couple of tuners. Now with same sliderd as you guys i am experiencing different gamplay. Do i have to start new franchise to take full effect of those tuners ?
Old 10-02-2016, 10:26 AM   #2309
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

On my way back from a wedding. After the Raiders/ Ravens game today, I'm gonna fire up Madden and kickoff my franchise. Sauce set, with the 15 min quarters/ 15 second playclock and fatigue on 65. I will let you all know how I make out with the fatigue and quarters set up as such.
Old 10-02-2016, 10:41 AM   #2310
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by niini
Hi

First of all let me thank you for work you are doing for us its great.
I have one question. I started my franchise at september 9. Since that ea implemented couple of tuners. Now with same sliderd as you guys i am experiencing different gamplay. Do i have to start new franchise to take full effect of those tuners ?
No u don't.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:20 AM   #2311
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

Started with your blue set and tweaked a bit to get something that fits my playstyle. Loving the results!

After starting the season 4-3 (2 big losses, and the other 5 games were nailbiters, including last week's 27-24 loss to NE where I missed the game tying FG on the last drive)...I just curbstomped the ravens with my steelers (48-12), and it feels so good

Forced 4 turnovers, had 4 sacks (after only getting about 1-2 per game previously), and tore them up through air "22/31 346 yds 5 Tds 1 Int"

Good to see the variance between blowouts and close games!
Old 10-02-2016, 11:44 AM   #2312
Pro

I noticed that you lowered catching to 50. What was your rationale? I don't mind tho. Anything to make passing harder lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »