Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2016, 11:57 AM   #225
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibroxroar67
There is something called auto flip defensive play call, have you got this turned off........I was having the same problem when I played the Steelers.....Wheaton was playing like Brown, but I played another game with this off and Brown was 3 for 52 in the first quarter.....He made a brilliant 30 yarder exploiting the zone gap behind my LB's and safety's.....
I have it turned off. I haven't had an issue with the cpu not feeding elite WRs. Idk why everyone else has.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 12:02 PM   #226
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibroxroar67
Just noticed you now have 4 stars, very much deserved.......Keep up the good work......When the first patch comes out the sliders normally need tweaking a bit......Any idea what will be in the patch and what do you think should be in the patch?.......
I greatly appreciate that. And usually around the third week a patch comes out, the only thing I can think they would maybe patch is the fumble occurrence and possibly run and pass blocking. There's really nothing I have to complain about this game. Other than I can't have fatigue higher than 52 without some players missing in the 4th and I can't have injuries higher than 54 or there's way too many injuries a game.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:04 PM   #227
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
I am throwing 4 Int per half with 12 min quaters, and even with Aaron Rodgers it's really ruining the game for me, other then that I love the sliders, I would post my results but showing 8 INTS every single game makes the stats look crap.

I may have to turn the friggin INT down to 0 or soemthing and see what happens then. or have to switch to Pro mode it's just insane way to much I can take throwing 2 a game or a max of 4 but 8? ughhh,

I also found out when you go to play mode it resets your sliders which is super annoying so you gotta go into the game and change the sliders again, and it won't have speical teams sliders in the game.
The interception slider not only controls interceptions it also controls how often they go for a knockdown instead of an INT. Try lowering interceptions to 27. If you're really struggling higher user qb accuracy to 38.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:08 PM   #228
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Am I gonna struggle with Pass Coverage at 90?
As long as you don't force feed a pass. Know when to pick your battles. Reaction time balances the Al's instinct on where the ball is gonna be, so lowering it means they will only play the ball if it's in their lane, they won't jump 10 feet in the air or dive an other 10 feet for a pick or knockdown. The 90 pass coverage is just the Al's field awareness. This slider sets how the cpu will be aware of where the opposing player they are covering is at.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:17 PM   #229
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
New Update 8/26

-Speed Parity Scale brought down from 90 to 47.(this was because after reading an article and testing, it proved that in Madden 17 this setting acts different. This setting used to control all player's speeds, in this game it only controls elite speeds such as WR, RBs and CBs with high speeds and extremely slow players such as linemen and some linebackers. This setting does not affect any player with a speed in the middle of Elite speeds and low tier speeds, therfore it would make players with 90+ speeds act as if they were the same speed as a player with middle tier speed. Those who were middle tier speed would not be affected whatsoever. Those players with low tier speeds would get a boost.)

Can you share the article on speed parity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 12:22 PM   #230
Rookie

Do you have any plans for the XP sliders? I will admit I haven't had a chance to look real hard for a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 12:23 PM   #231
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
As long as you don't force feed a pass. Know when to pick your battles. Reaction time balances the Al's instinct on where the ball is gonna be, so lowering it means they will only play the ball if it's in their lane, they won't jump 10 feet in the air or dive an other 10 feet for a pick or knockdown. The 90 pass coverage is just the Al's field awareness. This slider sets how the cpu will be aware of where the opposing player they are covering is at.
Thanks for the feedback!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 12:25 PM   #232
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Has anyone tried using these sliders with cpu vs cpu mode (Play the moment on Slow)? How were the results over multiple games?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »