Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 290 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-02-2016, 12:11 PM   #2313
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCastle
Started with your blue set and tweaked a bit to get something that fits my playstyle. Loving the results!

After starting the season 4-3 (2 big losses, and the other 5 games were nailbiters, including last week's 27-24 loss to NE where I missed the game tying FG on the last drive)...I just curbstomped the ravens with my steelers (48-12), and it feels so good

Forced 4 turnovers, had 4 sacks (after only getting about 1-2 per game previously), and tore them up through air "22/31 346 yds 5 Tds 1 Int"

Good to see the variance between blowouts and close games!
That's awesome bro
Old 10-02-2016, 12:17 PM   #2314
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I noticed that you lowered catching to 50. What was your rationale? I don't mind tho. Anything to make passing harder lol
Catching slider sometimes causes WR to shift and warp for a catch. You have to balance the interceptions slider with the WR Catching slider to get good interactions. If one is too high it'll trigger the animations to draw the other player in. It'll suck them into the animation and it'll cause the players to slide and warp into each other. It's kinda funky and also the deep ball was a little too overpowering on the all madden sets for the cpu. Sometimes players drop catches over the middle because they hear footsteps from a hard hitting safety or linebackers or lose concentration when open deep downfield and drop a catch. It adds more suspense because not everything is guaranteed. Some good WRs drops some at times, that's when ratings should come into affect. I look at the WR catching slider like this... The slider goes from 0-100. At 50 it's pretty much means the WR has a 50% chance to make the catch. All sliders are is dice rolls, it's a % chance the player has at either catching or tackling or whatever the slider is. Sliders also have some other effects, like they trigger other sliders to perform certain ways, they can cause sliding/shifting , suction and warping if not tuned correctly.
Old 10-02-2016, 01:37 PM   #2315
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

First game with these sliders and boy did I get destroyed.

It was a slow burn all game and it was infuriating.

Only change I made was up CPU RBK to 40 and I play 15 min qtrs with 12 sec runoff.

234 off yards for Pitt's (Me)
252 off yards for Was

Pit
J. Winston 25 of 44 for 219yds, 1 td, 2 int, sacked 6 times, 56% comp

Was
Osweiler 19 of 28 for 161yds, 1td, 1 int, sacked 3 times, 67% comp

Pit
Gurley 15 for 42 yds 2.8ypc, 2 btk

Was
L. Murray 17 for 122yds, 7.2ypc, 1td, 1 fumb, 2 btk - Long of 88. Was 2nd and 12 and they came out with 4 WR's and 1 Back. I had a Nose tackle and two standup LB's. I basically missed slowing him down, or tackling him with my nose tackle and he went to the house. Was just a bad play and playcall on my part.

Pit
H. Henry 7 rec for 40yds
A. Cooper 7 rec for 60yds
T. Gurley 5 rec for 33 yds, 1td
C. Coleman 5 rec for 75yds

Was
Gronk 6 rec for 54yds
A. Johnson 4 rec for 32yds
J. Kearse 3 rec for 32yds 1td

Pit Defense
Byron Jones led the defense with 6 solo tackles, 3 for loss. I had a sack by D. Buckner, E. Ogbah and S. Lawson. They all seemed to be just great plays and playcalling, not coverage or wierd QB stuff. Single INT by J. Smith my MLB who got a tipped ball. The only thing that worries me is ZERO deflected pass's by my two corners M. Peters and J. Ramsey. And the tackles are still blah, J. Smith had a total of 6, but only 4 solo.

Was Defense
M. Kendricks led there defense with 7 solo tackles, 3 sacks. I just couldnt get away from him or block him. I did hold onto the ball to long on one of them, but the other two sacks were just good plays. C. Long, J. Hughes and C. Campbell all got into the action with 3 total other sacks. P. Gaines took one to the house, was a zone and I just threw a bad ball late. J. Taylor got a pick late in the 4th, I put one up for B. Perriman but he came down with a one handed pick. Derrick Johnson had 2 deflected pass's, and P. Gaines had 1.
Old 10-02-2016, 01:59 PM   #2316
Pro

Ok that's what I figured the slider represented! Thank you for the tidbit! BTW that last adjustment you made with that......I am finally set on a slider set. It's officially over with lol......your secret sauce set is dope af too! I will use that for playoffs!
Old 10-02-2016, 04:03 PM   #2317
Rookie

OVR: 1

How many plays should there's be between both teams?
Old 10-02-2016, 04:10 PM   #2318
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
First game with these sliders and boy did I get destroyed.

It was a slow burn all game and it was infuriating.

Only change I made was up CPU RBK to 40 and I play 15 min qtrs with 12 sec runoff.

234 off yards for Pitt's (Me)
252 off yards for Was

Pit
J. Winston 25 of 44 for 219yds, 1 td, 2 int, sacked 6 times, 56% comp

Was
Osweiler 19 of 28 for 161yds, 1td, 1 int, sacked 3 times, 67% comp

Pit
Gurley 15 for 42 yds 2.8ypc, 2 btk

Was
L. Murray 17 for 122yds, 7.2ypc, 1td, 1 fumb, 2 btk - Long of 88. Was 2nd and 12 and they came out with 4 WR's and 1 Back. I had a Nose tackle and two standup LB's. I basically missed slowing him down, or tackling him with my nose tackle and he went to the house. Was just a bad play and playcall on my part.

Pit
H. Henry 7 rec for 40yds
A. Cooper 7 rec for 60yds
T. Gurley 5 rec for 33 yds, 1td
C. Coleman 5 rec for 75yds

Was
Gronk 6 rec for 54yds
A. Johnson 4 rec for 32yds
J. Kearse 3 rec for 32yds 1td

Pit Defense
Byron Jones led the defense with 6 solo tackles, 3 for loss. I had a sack by D. Buckner, E. Ogbah and S. Lawson. They all seemed to be just great plays and playcalling, not coverage or wierd QB stuff. Single INT by J. Smith my MLB who got a tipped ball. The only thing that worries me is ZERO deflected pass's by my two corners M. Peters and J. Ramsey. And the tackles are still blah, J. Smith had a total of 6, but only 4 solo.

Was Defense
M. Kendricks led there defense with 7 solo tackles, 3 sacks. I just couldnt get away from him or block him. I did hold onto the ball to long on one of them, but the other two sacks were just good plays. C. Long, J. Hughes and C. Campbell all got into the action with 3 total other sacks. P. Gaines took one to the house, was a zone and I just threw a bad ball late. J. Taylor got a pick late in the 4th, I put one up for B. Perriman but he came down with a one handed pick. Derrick Johnson had 2 deflected pass's, and P. Gaines had 1.
Which set. Please be specific so I or anyone else can help you if you need.
Old 10-02-2016, 04:11 PM   #2319
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Ok that's what I figured the slider represented! Thank you for the tidbit! BTW that last adjustment you made with that......I am finally set on a slider set. It's officially over with lol......your secret sauce set is dope af too! I will use that for playoffs!
Yeah haha I use the secret sauce set myself. Thanks.
Old 10-02-2016, 04:24 PM   #2320
Pro

Yeah your blue set is the one I've been using the most! I like the fact that ratings matter more with this set and the adjustments you suggested for me have made it pretty damn challenging! I've used your secret sauce sets against the tougher teams and it's been very wnjoyable!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »