Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2016, 10:01 PM   #2329
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
If you're using 10-12 mins with 65 fatigue and my auto subs you won't see "silly" disappearing players.
I just tested out 13 min quarters with and 18 second play clock; 65 fatigue. I'm messing with auto subs a bit. Basically I'm using a blend of yours from last year and this year for RB, DE/DT and LB. For those I have:

RB: 90/95
DE/ DT: 75/80; 80/85; 85/90
LB: 60/65; 65/70
I also have WR at: 60/65

I'm getting great rotations. No disappearing players. I know I said I was gonna roll with 15 min quarters/ 15 second playclock, but I noticed the avg time teams break huddle is 17-18 seconds. I like all of your combinations (15/15, 12/20, 10/25). I decided that 13 min quarters with an 18 second run-off was giving me great results and feel, so that's what I'm gonna roll with. I will FINALLY be kicking off my franchise tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm using the Sauce set, with minor variations to it. I'll post what those are along with my stats. I'll also give feedback to the fatigue, subs and the Sauce set sliders with my touch to them. Oakland Raiders 2016 Madden NFL season about to kickoff for this guy. Flazko, I'm a broken record here, but your Sauce set is MONEY baby!! As I've said in prior posts, it yields realistic NFL game play, while incorporating the All-Madden challenge to it. My minor touches aren't much. CPU run blocking to 40-45 and CPU pass blocking 35-40.

I also do like the Red set, and I may move to that direction at some point. There really isn't too drastic of a difference with the two as is, so I may wind up permanently sticking with the Sauce set as mentioned above. It makes ratings matter, while keeping it both realistic and challenging as I mentioned. Football is a game of inches as you say, but we still will get a limited about of game changing big plays. This is what makes it realistic football.

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 10-02-2016 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Typos like usual
Old 10-02-2016, 10:04 PM   #2330
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I just tested out 13 min quarters with and 18 second play clock; 65 fatigue. I'm messing with auto subs a bit. Basically I'm using a blend of yours from last year and this year for RB, DE/DT and LB. For those I have:

RB: 90/95
DE/ DT: 75/80; 80/85; 85/90
LB: 60/65; 65/70
I also have WR at: 60/65

I'm getting great rotations. No disappearing players. I know I said I was gonna roll with 15 min quarters/ 15 second playclock, but I noticed the avg time teams break huddle is 17-18 seconds. I like all of your combinations (15/15, 12/20, 10/25). I decided that 13 min quarters with an 18 second run-off was giving me great results and feel, so that's what I'm gonna roll with. I will FINALLY be kicking off my franchise tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm using the Sauce set, with minor variations to it. I'll post what those are along with my stats. I'll also give feedback to the fatigue, subs and the Sauce set sliders with my touch to them. Oakland Raiders 2016 Madden NFL season about to kickoff for this guy. Flazko, I'm a broken record here, but your Sauce set is MONEY baby!! As I've said in prior posts, it yields realistic NFL game play, while incorporating the All-Madden challenge to it. My minor touches aren't much. CPU run blocking to 40-45 and CPU pass blocking 35-40.

I also do like the Red set, and I may move to that direction at some point. There really isn't too drastic of a difference with the two as is, so I may wind up permanently sticking with the Sauce set as mentioned above. It makes ratings matter, while keeping it both realistic and challenging as I mentioned. Football is a game of inches as you say, but we still will get a limited about of game changing big plays. This is what makes it realistic football.
You better start your franchise. You been saying for a week now lol and on sauce set you're using cpu run block at 40? I thought about the same
Old 10-02-2016, 10:11 PM   #2331
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
You better start your franchise. You been saying for a week now lol and on sauce set you're using cpu run block at 40? I thought about the same
I know, I've been giving that "I'm starting my franchise speech" on repeat lol. Definitely starting it tomorrow or Tuesday at the absolute latest. I just wanted to be totally satisfied with my final settings and sliders. I'm done testing! Time to play games!! I'm having the best Madden experience ever. They finally made their best game to date, but you're the reason it's AWESOME. I speak for everyone here, minus the complainers and random trolls, when I say that we're all grateful for your efforts. It's also cool to be able to post our results and progress in our franchises here. It's become half the fun!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2016, 10:12 PM   #2332
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I know, I've been giving that "I'm starting my franchise speech" on repeat lol. Definitely starting it tomorrow or Tuesday at the absolute latest. I just wanted to be totally satisfied with my final settings and sliders. I'm done testing! Time to play games!! I'm having the best Madden experience ever. They finally made their best game to date, but you're the reason it's AWESOME. I speak for everyone here, minus the complainers and random trolls, when I say that we're all grateful for your efforts. It's also cool to be able to post our results and progress in our franchises here. It's become half the fun!
Appreciate it. You didn't answer about the cpu run blocking. You don't think it's too overpowering at 40?
Old 10-02-2016, 10:13 PM   #2333
Gaming Avenger

Yes I'm gonna use CPU run blocking between 40-45. I think I'll start with 40, and inch it up from there as need be. Raiders have a stout rush defense on paper, so 40 might be all I need. No way with the sauce set would I be as good against the rush with the Browns or Colts.
Old 10-02-2016, 10:16 PM   #2334
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Appreciate it. You didn't answer about the cpu run blocking. You don't think it's too overpowering at 40?
No I think 40 is perfect. I don't think I'd go any higher tho, despite what I just said in my post from 2 mins ago. I'm also pretty good against the rush in Madden, always kinda have been. It's just been one of my strengths based on scheme and play calling. 40 gives the CPU 3.5-4.5 yards per carry, based upon whether or not they're good or bad at running.
Old 10-02-2016, 10:20 PM   #2335
Gaming Avenger

Side note, your Boys and my Raiders... both 3-1!! It's been a longgggg time since we've started this good. 2002 to be exact. We started 4-0, then lost our next 4 lol. Nice to be relevant again, despite our inability to rush and our inconsistency on defense. But I'll take it!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2016, 10:46 PM   #2336
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Yah I like it between 35-40

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »