Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 300 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-04-2016, 08:08 PM   #2393
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Will the patch updates be incorporated into our existing Franchises? I know the obvious answer is yes... at least I think.
It was. I threw a pick and the quarterback chased the corner off the pick. He was unable to do so before the patch as well as saving mid game during the franchise. The all madden set seems to play even better to me now.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:32 PM   #2394
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
I was wondering as well...really don't want to restart again lol

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Nor do I. These things take so frickin long to set up, even with sim'img the preseason week to week, you still have to do your roster cuts, set your depth chart, etc.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:32 PM   #2395
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinDin25
It was. I threw a pick and the quarterback chased the corner off the pick. He was unable to do so before the patch as well as saving mid game during the franchise. The all madden set seems to play even better to me now.
Awesome thanks. Are you using the Red set or the Sauce set? I used the Red set in last year's game and loved it.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:34 PM   #2396
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinDin25
I like the mid game save feature, except that when you resume, your uniforms aren't the same if you've altered them prior to the game, and the weather has the potential to be different.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:44 PM   #2397
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Question for everyone. I have a Raider franchise ready to kickoff at week 1. Already sim'd the preseason week to week doing my roster cuts and ordering my depth chart. That said, I'm wondering if it makes more sense to play with a random team that I have no real attachments to. I was thinking Eagles, Vikings or colts. Any suggestions please? Stick with my Raiders or go with a change of scenery? While dead set on Sauce set, I'm now leaning toward Red set. I appreciate any input from my fellow Flazko/ Operation Sports brothers.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:51 PM   #2398
Rookie

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Question for everyone. I have a Raider franchise ready to kickoff at week 1. Already sim'd the preseason week to week doing my roster cuts and ordering my depth chart. That said, I'm wondering if it makes more sense to play with a random team that I have no real attachments to. I was thinking Eagles, Vikings or colts. Any suggestions please? Stick with my Raiders or go with a change of scenery? While dead set on Sauce set, I'm now leaning toward Red set. I appreciate any input from my fellow Flazko/ Operation Sports brothers.

To me, this is a double edged sword. I am a Bengals fan and season ticket holder. If I don't play with them, after awhile my interest starts to wane. When I do play with them, at times I find it hard to accept losses that I don't think should happen in real life. But, I always end up doing my longest franchise with them, I just start to try and make the team mine.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:54 PM   #2399
Rookie

TnT1tan's Arena

Hey, first off, GREAT job on these sliders. I've been lurking here using your sliders since a few days after launch. Currently using the sauce set, which is fantastic. Probably the best games of Madden I can remember since 2001. I've got two questions though.

Are you still using 10 min quarters? I think the fatigue is perfect and everything but the amount of plays that I'm getting seems low.

Also is anyone seeing INT's on 30? It may just be the fact I'm playing with a below average secondary(Titans- Cox, Searcy, McCourty, Jones) but it's been at least 3 or 4 games without seeing a pick. The CPU has a few off me and seems right, I threw two last night against the Broncos, and they were good INTs. It's just the my teams picks seem to never happen. Also I don't switch and I have Ball Hawk turned off, and would like to keep it that way, just wondering what everyone else is seeing.

Again, great job on these sliders, it makes the game challenging without feeling like the CPU is cheating me.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:00 PM   #2400
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
To me, this is a double edged sword. I am a Bengals fan and season ticket holder. If I don't play with them, after awhile my interest starts to wane. When I do play with them, at times I find it hard to accept losses that I don't think should happen in real life. But, I always end up doing my longest franchise with them, I just start to try and make the team mine.
That's really great advice actually. Thank you I appreciate it. My problem has always been that I get too attached to what the Raiders do in real life, especially now that we finally have a team worth something, that I try to emulate them. If I can make the team mine, as you do, I think I'd be more apt to make a 3-5 season franchise work. You're right on using another team. If I play with Philly or Minnesota, that first season would be a honeymoon, but I'd be thinking that I should have played with the Raiders instead. I guess if I can detach and do it my way, it could work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »