Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 10-06-2016, 12:16 AM   #2441
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Why the change to Normal speed? I've decided to use the Red set for my franchise... I think
Feels more "Life Like". I always switch back and forth between slow and normal. I also noticed better running from cpu on normal. Idk if it's just because I haven't been on Madden for a few days but I came back a while ago and slow seemed sluggish to me although animations are extremely crisp, normal isn't too bad... Remember last year how I used Fast with 90 speed parity? Haha. Fast just feels too "arcade-ish" to me this year so I can't use it. I think normal feels good. It's all user preference between Slow and Normal. You will notice a difference in the passing game though. I do not recommend Very Slow, or Very Fast. They are disgustingly unrealistic.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:23 AM   #2442
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Haha. I just switched my league to slow. The other users don't like it but I won a game 27-24 instead of 60-17 lol. Still haven't fully integrated your all Madden set into the league. I want to make sure when we restart the sliders are good long term

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2016, 12:28 AM   #2443
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Feels more "Life Like". I always switch back and forth between slow and normal. I also noticed better running from cpu on normal. Idk if it's just because I haven't been on Madden for a few days but I came back a while ago and slow seemed sluggish to me although animations are extremely crisp, normal isn't too bad... Remember last year how I used Fast with 90 speed parity? Haha. Fast just feels too "arcade-ish" to me this year so I can't use it. I think normal feels good. It's all user preference between Slow and Normal. You will notice a difference in the passing game though. I do not recommend Very Slow, or Very Fast. They are disgustingly unrealistic.
Good info, thanks Flazko. So normal on Red set or Sauce set should be adequate?
Old 10-06-2016, 12:30 AM   #2444
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Good info, thanks Flazko. So normal on Red set or Sauce set should be adequate?
Yeah. It'll probably be a little more difficult because the cpu reacts a little faster and you will have to react a little quicker. I'm using blue set.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:41 AM   #2445
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Dear Lord, everyone beware of Eddie Lacy. He's a trucking God in this game lol
Old 10-06-2016, 01:06 AM   #2446
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Yeah just played a first half of the sauce set finally. Normal speed. Eagles Lions. Stafford was hurt and Dan orlovsky was slinging it rather roboticly. Pop passes to the flats. But there's definitely challenge. I may try another go at it with slow. I would like to see less robot qb. At the half he was 15-20 275 2 tds. Score was 20-17. A few tweaks maybe but I'll need to play more before I decide. With INTS at 30 I had them drop 3 ints. I didn't even have chances to touch the ball because that robotic offense but I assume my guys would drop it too.... I think a big issue is stars for regression for CBs in franchise. With it so low and them already not getting many pics. I have had confers regress for ( bad year) for low ints

Old 10-06-2016, 02:38 AM   #2447
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Yeah just played a first half of the sauce set finally. Normal speed. Eagles Lions. Stafford was hurt and Dan orlovsky was slinging it rather roboticly. Pop passes to the flats. But there's definitely challenge. I may try another go at it with slow. I would like to see less robot qb. At the half he was 15-20 275 2 tds. Score was 20-17. A few tweaks maybe but I'll need to play more before I decide. With INTS at 30 I had them drop 3 ints. I didn't even have chances to touch the ball because that robotic offense but I assume my guys would drop it too.... I think a big issue is stars for regression for CBs in franchise. With it so low and them already not getting many pics. I have had confers regress for ( bad year) for low ints

Well step up and play some defense lol jk idk about "robotic" with the accuracy at 15, that's an exaggeration. Lower it if you want, don't go lower than 8 for cpu accuracy. Try it at 10.

EDIT: try qb accuracy for cpu at 10 and cpu pass block at 25.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-06-2016 at 03:10 AM.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:40 AM   #2448
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah. It'll probably be a little more difficult because the cpu reacts a little faster and you will have to react a little quicker. I'm using blue set.
Thought you were using the sauce set flazko... Why the change?

Been keeping tabs on the conversation on a daily basis. I appreciate all the work you put in on these sliders! Even if you are a cowboys fan!!

Big blue here... I know I know. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »