Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 307 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-06-2016, 04:13 AM   #2449
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonce
You get to change "formation subs" ? When I change the special teams,
the game crashes or the change is not made. You too ?
no one ?

thx
Old 10-06-2016, 06:10 AM   #2450
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Well step up and play some defense lol jk idk about "robotic" with the accuracy at 15, that's an exaggeration. Lower it if you want, don't go lower than 8 for cpu accuracy. Try it at 10.

EDIT: try qb accuracy for cpu at 10 and cpu pass block at 25.

I certainly don't think I'm over exaggerating but rather it was a weird game. I would have hard flat covered and he would drop back and wing it into the flat before even finishing his drop and basically repeat this every other play. I just don't like that it was a backup qb lol but I'm not jumping to any conclusions. Need to play a decent amount before I can really assess. I appreciate all the help as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2016, 08:36 AM   #2451
Pro

OVR: 4

I will have to say that post patch the sauce set plays a little easier. I have one the two games I have played since the patch. I have been playing slow speed, so I'm not sure if switching to normal will make that big of a change or not.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:14 PM   #2452
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So my analysis after the patch is there are less drops by WRs, the outside run (stretch / toss plays) are a little easier, better WR / DB interactions, I've also noticed on streaks my CB doesn't bite in forcing him to be beat deep, still seeing qb sack fumbles more than I would like to see although I will say I haven't seen too many strips so far . The gameplay does feel a lot better, especially on my blue set. I ran through all my sets last night and this morning to make sure everything still felt good.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:22 PM   #2453
Pro

Quote:
So my analysis after the patch is there are less drops by WRs, the outside run (stretch / toss plays) are a little easier, better WR / DB interactions, I've also noticed on streaks my CB doesn't bite in forcing him to be beat deep, still seeing qb sack fumbles more than I would like to see although I will say I haven't seen too many strips so far . The gameplay does feel a lot better, especially on my blue set. I ran through all my sets last night and this morning to make sure everything still felt good.
The all Madden sauce set is infinitely easier, especially on offense. The patch really did something to where I can pretty much control the entire game. Are you saying the blue set is different?
Old 10-06-2016, 01:24 PM   #2454
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
The all Madden sauce set is infinitely easier, especially on offense. The patch really did something to where I can pretty much control the entire game. Are you saying the blue set is different?
I didn't see much difference in that set , especially it being "easier" I did make an update to that set a while ago. As for blue set it does feel a little more difficult to me idk if switching to normal was the difference or if the patch was the difference or maybe both but I definitely do like what I'm seeing.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:29 PM   #2455
Pro

Quote:
I didn't see much difference in that set , especially it being "easier" I did make an update to that set a while ago. As for blue set it does feel a little more difficult to me idk if switching to normal was the difference or if the patch was the difference or maybe both but I definitely do like what I'm seeing.
Yeah, just not much doubt that suddenly I could totally control the game on offense after the patch.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:35 PM   #2456
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Yeah, just not much doubt that suddenly I could totally control the game on offense after the patch.
I don't understand what you mean by that. Make adjustments to make it harder for yourself. I say it time and time again that the set is not going to fit everyone spot on, everyone will need to make some tweaks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »