Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 31 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-26-2016, 01:11 PM   #241
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibroxroar67
I'm going to play as the Redskins versus the Giants in career mode week 3...The last game I played in 16 a week or so ago was this match up, and I held OBJ to 1 catch for 8 yards and I don't think he was targeted much more than 2 or 3 times in the game, 15 min 15 acc clock....So I will then do a comparison....There is a thread in the main menu with most people saying that the number 1 receiver has burnt them loads, and Flazko has also said that he is seeing no problems at all......

I was maybe say it's the sliders but if Flazko isn't having any problems there must be something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 08-26-2016, 01:11 PM   #242
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibroxroar67
Anyone know how to turn the assist for field goals and punting off?....
You can't in this game. That's the only feedback you can't disable, which with the new meter and my fg sliders it's not easy to make chip shots, cpu will even miss.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:15 PM   #243
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaSimulator
Hi Flazko,

Gonna test out your sliders soon, I just have a few questions about the QB accuracy for the user.
- Do you see a big difference between normal throws and throws where you're leading the receiver with the left stick?
- Do you see a big difference in accuracy depending on the actual individual accuracy ratings? I've seen a lot of complaints this year about how even a punter can look as accurate as elite QB's. Basically, would you be able to spot a lower rated QB from an elite one just from the throws alone without looking at any individual attributes?

Thanks buddy. Appreciate all the work you put into this!
I've played vs Aaron Rodgers, Brock Osweiler, Eli Manning, Big Ben, and Tyrod Taylor and I did notice a difference, especially if I got good pressure on them. I personally always lead my WRs or use the fit pass and low pass when necessary. I would not lower cpu accuracy lower than 25 or user accuracy lower than 5. This slider actually not only dictates accuracy but more so the qbs field awareness, the lower it is the less risks he will take, he will only make the throws he knows he can make, when it's higher than 40 he will try just about any throw even if it's tightly or doubled covered.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:19 PM   #244
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I have a late question to this sorry with this turned off doesn't this mean that you may have the wrong guy lined up with their guy like a linebacker on a WR or is it not that drastic?

All auto flip does is automatically flip your defensive lineman and/or linebackers playing along the line of scrimmage to match the strong side of an offense (the side that is loaded, the side that has more blockers or linemen). This does it for you so you don't have to manually do it so you aren't at a disadvantage. I turn it off because if I don't recognize the strong side then I should suffer the consequences.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:21 PM   #245
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
All auto flip does is automatically flip your defensive lineman and/or linebackers playing along the line of scrimmage to match the strong side of an offense (the side that is loaded, the side that has more blockers or linemen). This does it for you so you don't have to manually do it so you aren't at a disadvantage. I turn it off because if I don't recognize the strong side then I should suffer the consequences.

Ohh ok makes sense ok then yea I don't mind it off as long as my secondary is lined up correctly

Old 08-26-2016, 01:22 PM   #246
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Ok so I skipped the Browns and Bears game I'm gonna play the steelers to test the sliders cause I feel like it's a better test game

Old 08-26-2016, 01:22 PM   #247
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I was maybe say it's the sliders but if Flazko isn't having any problems there must be something else

The only slider I woukd think that would be affecting #1 WRs not being targeted is the cpu qb accuracy. Like I stated many times this dictates their awareness and they will only make certain throws the lower it is, so if you think about it the #1 WR is always covered by a good #1 CB and sometimes double teamed, why woukd the qb want to force a throw to him if he's smothered when the cpu qb accuracy slider is lowered. I honestly haven't came across this problem using cpu qb accuracy between 30-40.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:24 PM   #248
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Ohh ok makes sense ok then yea I don't mind it off as long as my secondary is lined up correctly

Always use Man Align, press Y or Triangle then press Right Bumper

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »