Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-06-2016, 09:07 PM   #2489
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
How much of a difference does normal speed make it for the blue set....I love the realism your blue set brings. The move to make cpu accuracy at 40 made this stressful depending on the quarterback lol......I just allowed three straight quarterbacks to throw three touchdowns for the first time EVER! Granted those QBs were Rodgers, Ben and Bridgewater but still!
That's great tho- that's what should be happening. Now I'm thinking of using the Blue set. Ahhhhh!!!!!
Old 10-06-2016, 09:15 PM   #2490
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The reason I have always liked Fast game speed is because in the NFL, the players react fast, there's not much time to view every block or for a qb to make every read. So when it comes to madden, it is more realistic and challenging if we aren't able to take our time observing the entire field, we have to make a quick decision whether we're running and or passing. When running the ball we should follow the hole the play is designed for and not be able to change direction and choose a different hole. When passing we should be forced to make quick reads before we're sacked and if you make the wrong read and throw in right coverage the ball should be picked. Not to mention that these are the best athletes in the world, they aren't sluggish.

Slow game speed is great for making the animations playout smooth but when it comes to simulating real nfl football Fast is the best option. Normal speed isn't bad, it's not 100% realistic in my opinion. I've always based my slider sets around fast but this year it felt a little wierd to me but after a few games you begin to enjoy it and get comfortable. Fast definitely makes the game more challenging and life like, you do need to give it a few games so you build that muscle memory.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:37 PM   #2491
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The reason I have always liked Fast game speed is because in the NFL, the players react fast, there's not much time to view every block or for a qb to make every read. So when it comes to madden, it is more realistic and challenging if we aren't able to take our time observing the entire field, we have to make a quick decision whether we're running and or passing. When running the ball we should follow the hole the play is designed for and not be able to change direction and choose a different hole. When passing we should be forced to make quick reads before we're sacked and if you make the wrong read and throw in right coverage the ball should be picked. Not to mention that these are the best athletes in the world, they aren't sluggish.

Slow game speed is great for making the animations playout smooth but when it comes to simulating real nfl football Fast is the best option. Normal speed isn't bad, it's not 100% realistic in my opinion. I've always based my slider sets around fast but this year it felt a little wierd to me but after a few games you begin to enjoy it and get comfortable. Fast definitely makes the game more challenging and life like, you do need to give it a few games so you build that muscle memory.
So how about I use your Blue set with fast game speed? Or is that set not designed for fast? In theory, I'm thinking that your most realistic set combined with Fast (most realistic NFL game speed) would produce a nice game. Or do not recommend using Fast?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 09:38 PM   #2492
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
So how about I use your Blue set with fast game speed? Or is that set not designed for fast? In theory, I'm thinking that your most realistic set combined with Fast (most realistic NFL game speed) would produce a nice game. Or do not recommend using Fast?
Doesn't hurt to try it out. It'll either be a horrible experience or the perfect combination.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:42 PM   #2493
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

I just want to get this game underway so I can FINALLY post my results, and then reeling off some games lol. It's only been about 3 weeks.

One more thing. After I installed the patch last night, I deleted my Madden profile. I started fresh, however I left the franchise that I have saved. You don't see any issues with that do you? I just don't want to waste another 2 hours setting the franchise up again, making roster cuts, etc.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:44 PM   #2494
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Doesn't hurt to try it out. It'll either be a horrible experience or the perfect combination.
LOL, perhaps Normal is the way to go. I'm just thinking since you said Fast is the most realistic, it might actually be the perfect combo with the Blue set
Old 10-06-2016, 09:45 PM   #2495
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I just want to get this game underway so I can FINALLY post my results, and then reeling off some games lol. It's only been about 3 weeks.

One more thing. After I installed the patch last night, I deleted my Madden profile. I started fresh, however I left the franchise that I have saved. You don't see any issues with that do you? I just don't want to waste another 2 hours setting the franchise up again, making roster cuts, etc.
Shouldn't be any issues but I personally restarted my franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 09:46 PM   #2496
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
LOL, perhaps Normal is the way to go. I'm just thinking since you said Fast is the most realistic, it might actually be the perfect combo with the Blue set
I'll give it a try after the Cardinals vs 49ers game and see how fast feels on blue set

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »