Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 317 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-07-2016, 02:13 AM   #2529
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peki
So, I've started using your "sauce" set about two weeks ago... I'm a hard core gamer when it comes to sports games, man. If there is a single thing that looks unrealistic, I feel like playing that game has no point unless you are playing your friends for fun. I never cheese. I never run same plays over and over. Hell, I never run a same play more than once in a game.

I'm going to be honest here: I've been playing madden since ps2 days and Madden 04. PS2 to 360 to PS4. Probably hundreds of slider sets later - this is the most I've enjoyed a football game ever. I've tried a couple of sets from this board, but none seemed to work. Superbowl every year. At least 11 regular season wins. And I play with my Redskins. Yeah, Redskins.

So I used your set, and man, I fell in love with this game! I lost the first game of the season against the Steelers EASILY and I LOVED IT right away. My first season went 9-6-1, with the only tie being a game that I've simulated by an accident (@Detroit). The outcome of the season can be pretty close to what the Redskins might play like this season.

- With all the offensive weapons, Cousins was solid. I've never had a season with less INT's - totaled for 11 and also had about 10 fumbles on strip sacks after holding on to the ball for too long. Had about 30 TDs.
- Jackson and Reed both had 1000 yard seasons (Both JUST over a thousand). The thing is, Desean was soooo good in some games, and then invisible in the next one - just like in real life.
- Norman seemed pretty good, mostly locking down his side of the field. Safeties and other DBs (Breeland, Hall, Ihenacho) sucked most of the time and were the sole reason we allowed about 4400 yards passing on the year.
- Run defense was bad (Redskins do have probably THE worst run D in the league). It wasn't super bad, but most RB's could get 100 on us easily. We did face a lot of good backs (Leveon, Zeek twice, AP, Lacy, Mathews...).
- My running game was okay. Matt Jones was healthy all year long so he got a load of work. 300 plus runs for about 1400 yards total. About 4.3 per carry which is awesome and close to what he does so far this season! He'll probably not get more than 250 carries, that was just my gameplan. Used all sorts of runs. Stretch runs were not overpowered.
- I've won a game on a last second TD (Cardinals) and lost two games (Packers and Panthers) on a last second FG. A bunch of other games were decided in the 4th, so I can pretty much say that I could've been anywhere betweed 7-9 and 10-6 which is awesome and, I would say, accurate.

But...

Patch comes out... And I make a mistake of installing it... Right before the Playoffs start... Damn...

Ideally, with this team (Reed, Ihenacho and Crowder done for the year after week 15 and 16 injuries), I maybe get lucky and win a wild card game. Maybe. That would be a first Redskins PO win after like what, 11 years? Panthers it is. 12-4 team at my field (9 wins was enough to win NFC east). Aaaaand I win. Easy. They scored 10 points on me. Cam with two fumbles and two picks. No running game as I was blitzing aggressively all game long.

Divisional round - Packers with the MVP Aaron who had like 50 TDs total in the regular season. In a snowy Green Bay, aaaaand I win again. I was rooting for him to tear my secondary apart, but he didn't. Just like Drew Brees didn't in the NFC championship. And then the Superbowl, well it's an easy guess on what happened in that game against a 9-7 Chiefs with Nick Foles at QB...

Two games in the 2017 season and I already feel like I can go 16-0 without breaking a sweat.

The patch made everything too easy.

I'll give it a break for a while when it comes this game. Hope you or somebody else here pulls a magic move and get this crazy numbers called sliders together so we can play a good old Madden game in which Kirk Cousins s**** his bed against every good team and looks like prime time Brady against Browns or Jaguars. I want a game in which Steelers will close out the game at the beginning of the 4th, with me punting from my 30 as I am down 2 scores and I already know I'm not winning that... Not yet...

Thanks for the magical 10 days bro, guess you Cowboy fans did something right for once lol :P
Yeah man your first season is what I look for ( minus the playoff run obviously patch related)

The fact that we cant understand how these patches truly work is crazy . In my user league CFM (bout 3-4 user teams) we have actually had better results with the sliders since the patch but then a random crazy game where we rush for 200. Didnt used to happen.

I really hate how corners progress in madden. The regression system will punish a guy like norman ( who in my user league had 0 picks) but not take into account that he really didnt give up any plays. or the number of open field tackles he had or even the animations where he pulls the ball out dont register as deflections.... so frustrating as he is gonna be losing 2 speed because of age and then more stats because he didnt have picks. The regression of a player cant be based on one stat lol sorry rant over.

Ive been testing flazkos stuff all week trying to get my guys into a brand new CFM so we can go long term.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:16 AM   #2530
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Honestly this patch has screwed up everything. My blue set is screwed, my sauce set was screwed. Everything is outta wack. I'm struggling right now to fix qb accuracy. No matter what I do the qbs are way too accurate.
Haha I was saying this about that one game I played. Probably patch related. I have seen some good things from the patch but the bad is that we dont know what it really did as far as sliders
Old 10-07-2016, 02:17 AM   #2531
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Haha I was saying this about that one game I played. Probably patch related. I have seen some good things from the patch but the bad is that we dont know what it really did as far as sliders
This patch has really messed everything up. Not even trying to make excuses. Madden always does this. It's annoying. I'm working on my blue set now. Maybe they reversed the sliders idk I'm trying everything lol
Old 10-07-2016, 02:19 AM   #2532
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
This patch has really messed everything up. Not even trying to make excuses. Madden always does this. It's annoying. I'm working on my blue set now. Maybe they reversed the sliders idk I'm trying everything lol
No worries. I know you are working harder than a person should on a video game haha. Your commitment is obvious. Im rocking your sauce set and am hoping to have them really settle now. Im about to post some random stuff from the cowboys vs bears game in this random CFm i started.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:21 AM   #2533
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
No worries. I know you are working harder than a person should on a video game haha. Your commitment is obvious. Im rocking your sauce set and am hoping to have them really settle now. Im about to post some random stuff from the cowboys vs bears game in this random CFm i started.
Appreciate it. I mean if u make your own adjustments and find a sweet spot stick with it and maybe share it with everyone . I think I found something good here but I'm gonna make sure before I post it.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:25 AM   #2534
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Cowboys vs me (bears) ALL PRO SECRET SAUCE SET FAST GAMEPLAY 100 THRESHOLD

Not sure what happened to the Cpu running game. First half elliot had 12 rushed for -11 yards. My running game also went to ****. 6 rushes 6 yards in the first half.

AS AN EAGLES FAN I HAVE A DEEP APPRECIATION FOR THE COWBOYS RUNNING GAME. THAT OFFENSIVE LINE IS PERFECT AND ZEKE SHOULD HAVE BEEN RUNNING EVERYWHERE.... but its madden and sometimes things are dumb,

After looking at the bears ratings their front seven is not bad at all ( i was surprised) Definitely think they would still give up more tho but I didnt look at my own teams ratings. Elliot did just run 30 times for 140 in real life on them

Romo had some cool throws out of the pocket and dez made a play with double man coverage on him. 20-7 first half. One td was an 80 yard qb sack fumble. They scored on a 1 yard td at the end of the half after romo was perfect on a 2 minute drill

I did have a user dropped pick in the first that would have made things worse

I negated that last td slightly by driving down with only 30 seconds left and kicked a field goal. I started with a run and got about 19 and then went for it. ( Writing this as I go. The first big rush of the game)

First Drive of the second half. 4 running plays get good yards. Run a post with the TE who was tired so the 3rd stinger was in and score on a 64 yard pass. 26-7 after a failed 2 point conversion. The throw was on the run and perfect.

First Cpu drive.... 3 and out. 2 rushes and a short pass

Another passing Td to Kevin white on 2nd and 8 on my next drive

So here's where things get interesting. I was very disappointed as I respect the Cowboys and their madden rating is so beneficial for them running the ball. There was a back and forth of turnovers for about a quarter and a half. They abandoned the run and I forced 2 picks by only rushing 3 in the redzone. One was a user pick. At the same time.... As I was trying to chew the clock and go study they kept forcing fumbles. 3 in 3 drives in a row. I holding protect ball for any of them and 2 of them were strip animations while one was a hit stick by Sean Lee.

They abandoned the run and romo had about 50 attempts. One draw play and they scored. Then I another late TD to Williams and it was 21-33 much closer. I got the inside kick and drive and kicked a FG. Game was never close but the second have was totally different than the first. So weird. Gonna keep playing with these. I believe the cowboy with romo are a great team and elliot had 2 tds but only about 20 yards.

Final was 36-21. Cutler was almost perfect 16/18 for 306 and 3tds but I barely threw in the second half but barely had the ball lol romo had 3 ints but one was a hail Mary and one was user. Another was 4th and goal.

Side note. The punt glitch didn't happen but I've had the Cpu offensive line get a ridiculous amount of offside penalties in a row.

Cowboys penalties 11-84 yards
Bears 4- 23 yard

If not for the 80 yard fumble for a TD and lack of rushing we may have had something. The rushing is key because it runs the clock and keeps 3rd down manageable for the CPU

Last edited by runsondunkin; 10-07-2016 at 02:27 AM. Reason: added CURRENT SLIDER SET
Old 10-07-2016, 02:32 AM   #2535
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Cowboys vs me (bears) ALL PRO SECRET SAUCE SET FAST GAMEPLAY 100 THRESHOLD

Not sure what happened to the Cpu running game. First half elliot had 12 rushed for -11 yards. My running game also went to ****. 6 rushes 6 yards in the first half.

AS AN EAGLES FAN I HAVE A DEEP APPRECIATION FOR THE COWBOYS RUNNING GAME. THAT OFFENSIVE LINE IS PERFECT AND ZEKE SHOULD HAVE BEEN RUNNING EVERYWHERE.... but its madden and sometimes things are dumb,

After looking at the bears ratings their front seven is not bad at all ( i was surprised) Definitely think they would still give up more tho but I didnt look at my own teams ratings. Elliot did just run 30 times for 140 in real life on them

Romo had some cool throws out of the pocket and dez made a play with double man coverage on him. 20-7 first half. One td was an 80 yard qb sack fumble. They scored on a 1 yard td at the end of the half after romo was perfect on a 2 minute drill

I did have a user dropped pick in the first that would have made things worse

I negated that last td slightly by driving down with only 30 seconds left and kicked a field goal. I started with a run and got about 19 and then went for it. ( Writing this as I go. The first big rush of the game)

First Drive of the second half. 4 running plays get good yards. Run a post with the TE who was tired so the 3rd stinger was in and score on a 64 yard pass. 26-7 after a failed 2 point conversion. The throw was on the run and perfect.

First Cpu drive.... 3 and out. 2 rushes and a short pass

Another passing Td to Kevin white on 2nd and 8 on my next drive

So here's where things get interesting. I was very disappointed as I respect the Cowboys and their madden rating is so beneficial for them running the ball. There was a back and forth of turnovers for about a quarter and a half. They abandoned the run and I forced 2 picks by only rushing 3 in the redzone. One was a user pick. At the same time.... As I was trying to chew the clock and go study they kept forcing fumbles. 3 in 3 drives in a row. I holding protect ball for any of them and 2 of them were strip animations while one was a hit stick by Sean Lee.

They abandoned the run and romo had about 50 attempts. One draw play and they scored. Then I another late TD to Williams and it was 21-33 much closer. I got the inside kick and drive and kicked a FG. Game was never close but the second have was totally different than the first. So weird. Gonna keep playing with these. I believe the cowboy with romo are a great team and elliot had 2 tds but only about 20 yards.

Final was 36-21. Cutler was almost perfect 16/18 for 306 and 3tds but I barely threw in the second half but barely had the ball lol romo had 3 ints but one was a hail Mary and one was user. Another was 4th and goal.

Side note. The punt glitch didn't happen but I've had the Cpu offensive line get a ridiculous amount of offside penalties in a row.

Cowboys penalties 11-84 yards
Bears 4- 23 yard

If not for the 80 yard fumble for a TD and lack of rushing we may have had something. The rushing is key because it runs the clock and keeps 3rd down manageable for the CPU
Appreciate your effort for the long posts with every detail. I'm gonna work on the sauce set tomoro. I'm updating the blue set right now, I think it plays pretty good
Old 10-07-2016, 02:34 AM   #2536
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Haha probably too long but I'm supposed to be studying for a nursing final lol so procrastination is setting in. I'll play again at some point and keep tabs on how you make out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »